Common mistakes you notice

Lexington

I’ve see comments all the time regarding guys who take AAS but never look the part. Often times it’s of course training consistency and nutrition. For training, it’s a no brainer; be consistent and push your muscles with good form. However, I’m more curious about what guys mean when they make reference to guys who don’t have their diet “on point.”

So what common mistakes do these guys make in their nutrition that’s holding them back from looking juiced/jacked. And what exactly would you consider to be a diet “on point”? Is it simply just eating clean and getting enough protein or is there more to it in your opinion?

Consistency.

Training, dieting and sleeping. Do those three consistently for 5 years, plus the peds and you can be part of the "I train and it fucking shows even when I am wearing a winter coat" crew

Most people don't sleep enough.

Work a 10hr day, then stay up until 12 watching TV and sleep 5-6hrs. Then wonder why they aren't recovering

Consistency.

Training, dieting and sleeping. Do those three consistently for 5 years, plus the peds and you can be part of the "I train and it fucking shows even when I am wearing a winter coat" crew
I don't think in 5 years you'll be able to tell you're a bodybuilder under a winter coat. Maybe in 12+ when you're 300lb and 12% bodyfat.