Common mistakes you notice

Lexington

I’ve see comments all the time regarding guys who take AAS but never look the part. Often times it’s of course training consistency and nutrition. For training, it’s a no brainer; be consistent and push your muscles with good form. However, I’m more curious about what guys mean when they make reference to guys who don’t have their diet “on point.”

So what common mistakes do these guys make in their nutrition that’s holding them back from looking juiced/jacked. And what exactly would you consider to be a diet “on point”? Is it simply just eating clean and getting enough protein or is there more to it in your opinion?

Consistency.

Training, dieting and sleeping. Do those three consistently for 5 years, plus the peds and you can be part of the "I train and it fucking shows even when I am wearing a winter coat" crew

Most people don't sleep enough.

Work a 10hr day, then stay up until 12 watching TV and sleep 5-6hrs. Then wonder why they aren't recovering

Consistency.

Training, dieting and sleeping. Do those three consistently for 5 years, plus the peds and you can be part of the "I train and it fucking shows even when I am wearing a winter coat" crew
I don't think in 5 years you'll be able to tell you're a bodybuilder under a winter coat. Maybe in 12+ when you're 300lb and 12% bodyfat.

For me having your diet on point is eating good clean carbs and proteins every 3 hours, drinking water with meals, Not overdoing it on the fat, although this is all very person dependant..

I know how many carbs I need for certain looks and I know what amount of carbs will water log me.. I know what time to stop eating sugar on a day to give me a fuller look to the muscles in the morning..

The reason it is mentioned alot is because everyone is so fast to complain about gear not working, when in reality they aren't eating correctly..

People claim to be hitting 200gram protein a day when 35% of this intake are incomplete proteins.. Or they sit counting there 20g of glutamine daily dose towards protein intake..

Guys hit 1000gram carb days but turns out it was all sugar. That ain't correct dieting in my book..

Thinking 80% on diet is good enough.
That’s like getting a cheat meal a day.
Training protocol doesn’t meet requirements for their physique, ie they don’t address lagging body parts.

Training protocol doesn’t meet requirements for their physique, ie they don’t address lagging body parts.

Yeah, that's a good one. I think it's all about having a proportional body. Not being some freak with grotesque quads or overtrained delts.