Concerned brew gone wrong?

ThinkTrenbolone

I recently brewed two batches of Testosterone Cypionate and encountered some issues that I hope you can help me with. This is my first time, so I made a lot of mistakes. However, I used a hotplate mixer and general sterilization practices, so I believe it's okay. I even made my own labels to feel more official.

Batch Details​

First Batch (100 mL Total Volume):
  • Testosterone Cypionate: 25 grams
  • Benzyl Benzoate (BB): 20 mL (20%)
  • Benzyl Alcohol (BA): 1.3 mL (1.3%)
  • Castor Oil: Remainder to reach 100 mL
Issue: I had to discard 40 mL because I couldn't filter it properly using a syringe filter. It was extremely difficult and messy. It was hell on earth to filter this by hand with my nylon 0.22-micron filters (25mm). Even warming to 80°C for a bit proved very difficult. It took me 5 hours to do this as it just dripped through, no matter how hard I pressed my 60 mL syringe, even when I dropped to a 20 mL syringe.Second Batch (40 mL Total Volume):
  • Testosterone Cypionate: 10 grams
  • Benzyl Benzoate (BB): 8 mL (20%)
  • Benzyl Alcohol (BA): 0.52 mL (1.3%)
  • Castor Oil: Remainder to reach 40 mL
Method: Used a caulking gun to assist with filtering, which was much easier. I used a brake bleeder to apply suction force in each vial, and it worked well. I was able to fill up my 4 vials with almost no loss.

Issues​

I'm new and made a lot of mistakes. I used up 5 filters as I didn't understand what I was doing, and lots of syringe needles to get this done. I had one vial with rubber stopper bits inside it, but I stopped using the large syringes for that despite it being faster. My theory is that the heat on the first batch likely darkened things. Any advice?I injected a little yesterday from the first vial I made and got no PIP, no issues. So far, I have 8 vials usable. Today, on my other 4, I used one injection yet again and got a bit of irritation, which went away. However, It still felt a bit stronger, so to speak, in terms of PIP.
20240821_193135.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry I don't brew man, just an enthusiastic spectator. My only is comment is I'd definately filter that gear with corings, as there are going to be bits you can't see that can pass through smaller syringes, and your body's not a trash can.

Spaceman is one of the well versed brewers here and will be able to help you out for sure.

Sponsors