Continue extreme weight loss on cutting cycle?

I‘m on Test E (200mg p/w), Tren E (400mg p/w), Anavar (30mg p/d) and Clen (60mcg p/d).

My appetite is completely gone and I even feel nauseous just thinking about food. I only eat 1.500-1.800 calories (still 280-300g protein though) and my weight is dropping like crazy.

I‘ve lost 8kg in 4 weeks (95-87kg, currently 15% BF) and it’s not water weight because I‘ve already been in a smaller deficit before.

Can I continue with this? I like the results, I‘m not losing strength and I think my cycle is more than enough to prevent catabolism.

I‘m on Test E (200mg p/w), Tren E (400mg p/w), Anavar (30mg p/d) and Clen (60mcg p/d).

My appetite is completely gone and I even feel nauseous just thinking about food. I only eat 1.500-1.800 calories (still 280-300g protein though) and my weight is dropping like crazy.

I‘ve lost 8kg in 4 weeks (95-87kg, currently 15% BF) and it’s not water weight because I‘ve already been in a smaller deficit before.

Can I continue with this? I like the results, I‘m not losing strength and I think my cycle is more than enough to prevent catabolism.
Everyone is different and it’s always an experiment. I don’t like the idea of myself being to low on caloric deficit to loose weight. If it’s working for ya keep going I guess but again for myself I like to cycle everything specially if it’s something that works.

1 cutting cycles are stupid.
2 extreme cutting is stupid
3 a lot of tren is stupid.

You should stop and reapproach things with a more deliberate and measured approach than crash dieting