ROAST ME! pt.2 Second Cycle w/ Pics (Test E, Primo E, HCG)

I don't know what reply your talking about
You left a like on the very first reply to this post
1000001046.png
Anyway, point was that you were pretty critical of my first cycle log and I appreciated that, I was just wondering if you had more feedback this time around? Thanks :)

You left a like on the very first reply to this post
View attachment 287546
Anyway, point was that you were pretty critical of my first cycle log and I appreciated that, I was just wondering if you had more feedback this time around? Thanks :)
ohhh. not one of your posts.

No i liked @TUTfan s response because i agreed with most of his answers.
Its good that youve recognized some of your mistakes.

i have only skimmed your post and have no further feedback of my own that others have not already expressed

ohhh. not one of your posts.

No i liked @TUTfan s response because i agreed with most of his answers.
Its good that youve recognized some of your mistakes.

i have only skimmed your post and have no further feedback of my own that others have not already expressed
Thanks a lot BigTom senpai :cool: I'll keep improving

I decided to go with Creeping Death II for my next choice of program. it's PPL and I feel like it's easier to customize than other John Meadows programs. I'll be able to put more focus on my upper body this way.

I also read "The M.A.X Muscle Plan 2.0" by Brad Schoenfeld; in it he has a program divided into 3 phases: a strength phase (focused on 1-5 reps for 8 weeks) followed by a metabolic phase (focused on 15-30 reps for 4 weeks) followed by a muscle phase (focused on 6-12 reps for 10 weeks). Personally I've never seen a hypertrophy program like this before so I was pretty skeptical to try it since the length of the program is super long and it feels experimental. He claims that mixing up the training type creates synergy that cause greater hypertrophy as the end result.

I feel like if it was truely the right way to squeeze out as much hypertrophic response as possible then everyone at the Olympia would be doing it. Anyone have thoughts on this type of programming structure?

I think your methodology for reaching your first goal is flawed.
You will not get to 12% body fat from where you are with only a 500 calorie deficit.
You have excessive adipose tissue for it to be that simple.
You also didn’t note any cardio or even daily steps. This is a big mistake.
You need to change diet and cardio like steps on a set of stairs while you cut when you stall.
Bulk or cut you need cardio at the very least for your health.
You don’t need any fancy programs. PPL, PPLUL, or a body part split sound totally fine for your goals. No need to get bogged down with building strength if you are trying to change your appearance and cut.
A body building training protocol where you do the same thing for months AND STICK TO THE PROTOCOL is totally fine. It’s not rocket science.

I think your methodology for reaching your first goal is flawed.
You will not get to 12% body fat from where you are with only a 500 calorie deficit.
You have excessive adipose tissue for it to be that simple.
You also didn’t note any cardio or even daily steps. This is a big mistake.
You need to change diet and cardio like steps on a set of stairs while you cut when you stall.
Bulk or cut you need cardio at the very least for your health.
You don’t need any fancy programs. PPL, PPLUL, or a body part split sound totally fine for your goals. No need to get bogged down with building strength if you are trying to change your appearance and cut.
A body building training protocol where you do the same thing for months AND STICK TO THE PROTOCOL is totally fine. It’s not rocket science.
I average out at ~7.5k steps/day, if ever I do stall I can always add some more steps.
My resting heart rate is averaged at ~70bpm, it'd probably be good for it to be lower, I read that treadmill isn't great for hypertrophy and cycling hurts my ass. Any form of cardio that you'd recommend?
Thanks for the advice :)

Edit: just realized you already recommended stairs for cardio, ignore mee

Last edited:
I average out at ~7.5k steps/day, if ever I do stall I can always add some more steps.
My resting heart rate is averaged at ~70bpm, it'd probably be good for it to be lower, I read that treadmill isn't great for hypertrophy and cycling hurts my ass. Any form of cardio that you'd recommend?
Thanks for the advice :)

Edit: just realized you already recommended stairs for cardio, ignore mee
Incline treadmill, walking, or buy those bike pants with the butt cushion lmao.

treadmill is walking. Walking is not gonna kill your gains bro. I swear

Oh about the stairs its a simile for diet and cardio. When your body weight stalls you can increase cardio or decrease calories incrementally, like steps. Not a flat calorie deficit/ 7.5k-10k steps over the entire phase. I would shoot for 10k steps and start with like 10-20 minutes cardio if I were you.

And sure man, no problem. I think if you tweak a couple things you could have a solid cut!

Incline treadmill, walking, or buy those bike pants with the butt cushion lmao.

treadmill is walking. Walking is not gonna kill your gains bro. I swear

Oh about the stairs its a simile for diet and cardio. When your body weight stalls you can increase cardio or decrease calories incrementally, like steps. Not a flat calorie deficit/ 7.5k-10k steps over the entire phase. I would shoot for 10k steps and start with like 10-20 minutes cardio if I were you.

And sure man, no problem. I think if you tweak a couple things you could have a solid cut!
This is a really great response, I'll make some changes
Appreciate it man :cool: