Cottonseed oil test

Jared2779

I’ve talked about it before. But I’m still having a hard time. I get trt, it is made with cottonseed oil. I get absolutely no pip with cottonseed oil. But it seems like people dont offer cottonseed oil testosterone. Everything else I’ve tried gives me horrible pip, IM and sub c. I keep digging through here but can not find any here. Any suggestions? Maybe even suggestions on a carrier oil that is as smooth as cottonseed oil. Also why do people not use it? When it is what that pharmaceutical companies use.

Pharmaceutical companies across the world use about ten different carrier oils for testosterone depot injectables currently (including MCT in the US recently), so there's either no consensus on optimal choice or they're not selecting for it primarily. Grapeseed, safflower, sesame, castor and arachis are some alternatives worth exploring for TRT. CSO UGL products are available US domestic as well as non-domestic and just to check whether they are actually difficult to find, I googled 'testosterone cottonseed' and it took about a minute to find one, though with UGL products there are other quality concerns you have to mind.

I can get it though my trt doc. if you buy it through a real pharmacy in the US it only comes in cottonseed. the problem is finding it through a trusted source here. everyone I have talked to does not offer a test cyp in cottonseed. I have found some other stuff. but quality is a must. I even had someone specifically making it for me. He has now stopped. So im in a pickle on where to get more. my trt dose is only enough for a cruise

I can get it though my trt doc. if you buy it through a real pharmacy in the US it only comes in cottonseed. the problem is finding it through a trusted source here. everyone I have talked to does not offer a test cyp in cottonseed. I have found some other stuff. but quality is a must. I even had someone specifically making it for me. He has now stopped. So im in a pickle on where to get more. my trt dose is only enough for a cruise

You should probably look into how to home brew if it’s that big of a deal, that way you can control every facet of the process and what goes into your oil.

I’m going to reach out to the guy that was making it for me and see if he will walk me through it. I know there is an insane amount of info on here. But what he was making me worked really well.

All this talk about cottonseed oil is gonna trigger the anti-seed oil people
(cottonseed oil is very high in 18:2n6 linoleic acid)

cottonseed oil is such a bad oil for you in general its inflammatory look it up

but canada peptides uses cottonseed i dont like it tho gives me bad pip

Can I ask why? Honestly, I don’t get it.

Cottonseed oil has a lot of the omega-6 fatty acid, 18:2n6 linoleic acid. It is susceptible to oxidation and can cause inflammation when ingested in the diet.

I don't know how similar this is to injecting sterile cottonseed oil but an opposite of cottonseed oil could be MCT.

@brutalbuilt

Cottonseed oil has a lot of the omega-6 fatty acid, 18:2n6 linoleic acid. It is susceptible to oxidation and can cause inflammation when ingested in the diet.

I don't know how similar this is to injecting sterile cottonseed oil but an opposite of cottonseed oil could be MCT.

@brutalbuilt
We are talking few mls every week not 2 tbsp a day.

Get real.

I did mention quality concerns, but let's see what their own social media channel has to say in response
View attachment 268957View attachment 268958
ну, вот оно.
So it kinda is anti Canadian peptides group at VK Russian social media. It apparently trolls fake hgh as it is ipamorelin. Waste of money. Pizdeshtropin - bullshitropin. Konadtropin -horsetropin.

Typical Russian jokes. I don't have any opinion on this lab. I used their equipoise some time ago it was fine.

How does Spanish speaking cat talks in Russian that's another question, maybe double agent or some shit.

If you had someone making it for you, then reach back out and see if they’ll make it one more time and order a ton. It’ll last a while and he may be inclined to brew a one off for you if it’s worth it aka a big order.

as was mentioned brew yourself ... you may be surprised that the previous test cyp was not actually test cyp.... people are... people.. and some label test E as test Cyp cause they can't be bothered to make 2 different batches and test E is easier to brew anyway.... so until you make it yourself u can't be sure what you are actually injecting..

an alternative is to inject some sterile oil like MCT or any other and see if you get pip...

as was mentioned brew yourself ... you may be surprised that the previous test cyp was not actually test cyp.... people are... people.. and some label test E as test Cyp cause they can't be bothered to make 2 different batches and test E is easier to brew anyway.... so until you make it yourself u can't be sure what you are actually injecting..

an alternative is to inject some sterile oil like MCT or any other and see if you get pip...
hey that is not a bad idea. thank you!!!