Crashed my estrogen unknowingly. Need help

You may have been seesawing your hormones high and low between the hCG and AI which will cause those side effects.
I’m thinking this is exactly what happened. Lesson learned either way, I won’t be dosing any ai in the future without verifying bloodwork first symptoms or not.

Reading comprehension not too good huh? You know probably because of the symptoms of high e2 which is why I got bloodwork which turns out it wasn’t high after all which why it’s crashed. But thanks mr obvious.
and thats on you for crashing your e2 using something unneeded before getting bloodwork. its ok, you can call me mr obvious. i understand your crashed e2 is making you throw pissy fits.

and thats on you for crashing your e2 using something unneeded before getting bloodwork. its ok, you can call me mr obvious. i understand your crashed e2 is making you throw pissy fits.
Obviously it’s on me never said it wasn’t. Who tf else would it be on? Again thanks Mr O for stating the blatantly obvious what would I do without your input. Here’s your gold star ⭐

Breaking out with acne, bloating, extra
Oily skin, insomnia was getting worse, heavy sugar cravings, bp spikes. There may have been more but those for sure
that doesnt sound like high e2 especially coming off of a cycle to me.

I get oily skin from mast and coming off cycle.
mast gives me insomnia.

mast doesnt really even reduce e2. just affects receptors btw

that doesnt sound like high e2 especially coming off of a cycle to me.

I get oily skin from mast and coming off cycle.
mast gives me insomnia.

mast doesnt really even reduce e2. just affects receptors btw
Well it matches high e2 symptoms I’ve seen multiple times in multiple places. My thinking was that the mast had been masking the high e2 symptoms and after dropping my test dose and dropping the mast it cleared and that’s what was causing it. Obviously I learned my lesson. I’m just glad I don’t feel like shit like most people do when it’s crashed.

Well it matches high e2 symptoms I’ve seen multiple times in multiple places. My thinking was that the mast had been masking the high e2 symptoms and after dropping my test dose and dropping the mast it cleared and that’s what was causing it. Obviously I learned my lesson. I’m just glad I don’t feel like shit like most people do when it’s crashed.

Maybe its cause I run mast all the time and for the past 3 cycles.

The higher the mast and when I get off is when the acne really comes out.

Tren can cause acne too. mast causes acne. That doesn't mean it gave you high e2.

I can google a headache and find that cancer is a cause. that doesnt mean I have a tumor.

Glad you learned your lesson but just keep the above in mind.

Maybe its cause I run mast all the time and for the past 3 cycles.

The higher the mast and when I get off is when the acne really comes out.

Tren can cause acne too. mast causes acne. That doesn't mean it gave you high e2.

I can google a headache and find that cancer is a cause. that doesnt mean I have a tumor.

Glad you learned your lesson but just keep the above in mind.
I’m not saying the mast gave me high e2 I never thought that. What I’m saying is I thought I had high e2 already based on my previous labs and the mast was just masking the symptoms so when I came off the mast the high e2 signs appeared or so I was thinking when in reality it wasn’t high at all Obviously. Probably was just the hormone fluctuations. This is also my first time running mast that high so now I know for future reference.

Breaking out with acne, bloating, extra
Oily skin, insomnia was getting worse, heavy sugar cravings, bp spikes. There may have been more but those for sure
Acne isn’t caused by e2, neither is oily skin.
Those are caused by DHT and androgen-load.

E2 doesn’t necessarily cause bloating. Diet, specifically sodium/potassium ratio and carb consumption can cause bloating. The sodium/potassium ratio can cause higher bp too.

Lesson learned. Use bloodwork, not feelz.

Acne isn’t caused by e2, neither is oily skin.
Those are caused by DHT and androgen-load.

E2 doesn’t necessarily cause bloating. Diet, specifically sodium/potassium ratio and carb consumption can cause bloating. The sodium/potassium ratio can cause higher bp too.

Lesson learned. Use bloodwork, not feelz.
I’m aware they can be caused by dht but they can definitely be caused by estrogen also. Lot of knowledgeable resources say so. Yep multiple lessons learned.

I’m aware they can be caused by dht but they can definitely be caused by estrogen also. Lot of knowledgeable resources say so. Yep multiple lessons learned.
The resources that say e2 is the cause are outdated bullshit broscience. It’s either fluctuating DHT or androgen load. Not e2. You can help by not perpetuating that bad science.

Wtf are you taking about? I didn’t say anything about my ferritin it’s not low. I’ve already stopped the ai and no shit that’s why I got the blood test. Yeah bloating and acne and raise bp all in my head. FFS did I accidentally post this on Reddit?
FFS did I accidentally post this on Reddit? ROFLMAO!!

So true. That is the funniest shit I’ve read on Meso yet.

High E does cause acne buddy calm down !

Acne is caused by androgen load. This is proven. It is not caused by estrogen.

Higher levels of estrogen actually improve acne conditions….

Last edited:

Your argument sucks same as you !
You can find any article on the internet to mach your stupid ideas .
I don't need articles to tell me the sky is blue when i can see it with my eyes .
Every time my estrogen rises to high i get white heads on my back.
Same goes for water retention.No changes in the diet and unexpected water retention happens its estrogen.
Dht compounds cause more black heads in the shoulder area .

Your argument sucks same as you !
You can find any article on the internet to mach your stupid ideas .
I don't need articles to tell me the sky is blue when i can see it with my eyes .
Every time my estrogen rises to high i get white heads on my back.
Same goes for water retention.No changes in the diet and unexpected water retention happens its estrogen.
Dht compounds cause more black heads in the shoulder area .
You think I suck huh?

Good.

Use your bullshit broscience. Worry about the tiny amount of estrogen and totally ignore the huge androgen load on the body. Sound about right huh?

Water retention? Are you menstruating? Retaining water. Come here and let me rub those cankles.

Guys never get acne on low test and higher tren, huh?

Last edited:
Did they give the test subjects exogenous hormones? Or did they just test them in off the street?

Back