Crazy powerlifting stories/Anyone ever get the chance to train with one of the GOATS? Any Westside experiences?

Title. I was just getting into lifting when most of these places n people were already nearly retired but am really curious as to how they trained n their general regimens were, I really fw the whole Westside barbell movement (both the famous one and the OG Culver city one that inspired the famous one) and Louie Simmons (R.I.P.) was one of the people I wanted to train with the most out of probably anyone, him n people like ed coan, chuck volgehpol n Kirk karwoski etc… so being a younger lifter (not so young but too young to have been there back in the day) I’m super curious if anyone here has any anecdotes or stories bout crazy shit that would go on at comps or at various gyms as both bodybuilding and powerlifting seem to have been getting more n more ‘boring’ when it comes to the personalities and characters that were around back in the day, imo that needs n should be changed but that’s a whole other topic I just made this thread so people can post even crazy shit their homies did n yeah idk I fw them stories n anecdotes