Crypto?

Hidemytits

Completely new to crypto, what sites do you guys use that have minimal transfer fees, I used robinhood and transfered it to exodus but exodus has a 25% transfer fee to transfer out your fund. What other wallets do you guys recomend

Completely new to crypto, what sites do you guys use that have minimal transfer fees, I used robinhood and transfered it to exodus but exodus has a 25% transfer fee to transfer out your fund. What other wallets do you guys recomend
Try Kraken (even better Kraken Pro for lower fees) - Good Customer Service. Crypto.com is good but you need to buy XLM and convert to BTC via ChangeNow. Last option, Coinbase Pro. Let me know if you any other questions.

Krak
Try Kraken (even better Kraken Pro for lower fees) - Good Customer Service. Crypto.com is good but you need to buy XLM and convert to BTC via ChangeNow. Last option, Coinbase Pro. Let me know if you any other questi

Try Kraken (even better Kraken Pro for lower fees) - Good Customer Service. Crypto.com is good but you need to buy XLM and convert to BTC via ChangeNow. Last option, Coinbase Pro. Let me know if you any other questions.
I'm thinking of transferring directly to my supplier from kraken, how risky is this to track back and if not would you recommend sending it to exodus and then to my supplier? Thank you

Krak

I'm thinking of transferring directly to my supplier from kraken, how risky is this to track back and if not would you recommend sending it to exodus and then to my supplier? Thank you
Kraken -> Wallet - Supplier - are you using BTC or XMR?