Custom synthesis

unrest

Hi guys
I'm curious if there are people on the forum who have custom synthesis products made for themselves? If anyone knows the ways to do this, I would really appreciate it if they could share.And if those with knowledge and experience in this matter can share, I think it can be an interesting topic.

If your talking about making your own gear.
I'm talking about the synthesis of unpopular products and somehow receiving this service. I couldn't find a topic related to this on the forum; maybe someones with experience in this area would like to share.

it would depend on product probably?
AAS oils/tablets - probably most labs could do

peptides - only factories who have the correct equipment which is probably a few hundred grand

peptides - only factories who have the correct equipment which is probably a few hundred grand
Actually, what I'm currently looking to find are any ester forms of pure DHT or products like androsterone. I know many people in the USA who obtain these through compound pharmacies or special sources. But I wanted to open a general topic here as well, thinking there might be someone interested in custom synthesis or who has experience with it.

Nah way cheaper than that .

For instance. PT-141, 7 amino acid peptide.

Price is per amino:

IMG_8834.png

So for 95% or greater, 40-49mg total, 7x$25=$175

Just mix the amino acids up in a vial and inject them?

To be specific, for custom peptide synthesis there is a 1000mg total minimum, you pay a little extra for TFA removal (conversion to HCL or Acetate) modifications certain peptide require, and packing into vials. Then yes, you mix and inject. It's not particularly expensive.

You can supply the common name of the peptide, or the sequence.

They also have a long list of common peptides available premade.

No license is needed to order:

i was referring to their equipment cost/factory fitout to be able to produce vials of peptides

Ah ok, I'd assume so.

It's www.Biobasic.com

To be specific, for custom peptide synthesis there is a 1000mg total minimum, you pay a little extra for TFA removal (conversion to HCL or Acetate) modifications certain peptide require, and packing into vials. Then yes, you mix and inject. It's not particularly expensive.

You can supply the common name of the peptide, or the sequence.

They also have a long list of common peptides available premade.

No license is needed to order:

Ah ok, I'd assume so.

It's www.Biobasic.com

I'm calling BS and am fully prepared to apologize if you've actually used this service for custom peptide synthesis. Otherwise more Ghoul Word Salad™

Cuz that's still not how this works. Custom peptide synthesis is not easy or inexpensive.