Customs seizure in Switzerland CH

proteintrain

A package with research peptides (less than 30 vials) has been seized by Swiss customs.

Does anyone know, what can be expected in Switzerland? From what I could figure out, either swissmedic ("illegal medication import") or Swiss Sport Integrity ("doping") will likely be involved and, depending on the amount, destroy it for a fee, without (usually) further legal actions.

* Has this happened to someone before?
* How long did the process take?
* Were you put on a blacklist for future deliveries?
* Are house raids a potential scenario?

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals I've read you ship to Europe/Switzerland, would you mind sharing any insights you might have?

Last edited:
My friend, a Swiss attorney, tells me your name will be checked against a database of sports participants prohibited from doping.

If you are not in that group you'll receive a letter about "prohibited medicines", which is best ignored (offered as an option in the letter) and will result in the substances being destroyed after 30 days after which you may but probably not receive a bill for the cost of destruction.

For peptides, there is no chance of the police raiding your home, or even contacting you beyond that letter.

This is also the most frequent consequence of steroid seizure as well.