Cut support supplements?

Gigantic

I’m starting a cut cycle soon. 300mg test/tren/mast weekly, plus 5.77iu/day of HGH.

Looking for good support advice. So far I have:

- Berberine for HGH, Metformin if not responding well enough.

- Red Rice Yeast, Citrus Bergamot, Astragalus, Taurine, P5P, TUDCA, NAC, Krill Oil, Milk Thistle, Fish Oil…

What am I missing?

As long as you aren’t fat, then that’s fine. But you should run bloods around week 8-12 to see how you are really doing.

As long as you aren’t fat, then that’s fine. But you should run bloods around week 8-12 to see how you are really doing.
And if I’m kind of fat? I’ve taken almost 1g of test while fat and lost a shitload of weight and kept my blood pressure, estrogen and hematocrit within normal ranges.

I run bloods before, 4 weeks later, and every 4 weeks afterwards.

Some other supplements you might want to consider adding to your list are CLA, carnitine, and green tea extract, which have all been shown to aid in fat loss. Additionally, a good multivitamin and mineral supplement can help ensure you're getting all the micronutrients you need while cutting. Keep in mind is that some supplements, particularly those marketed as "fat burners," can contain questionable or even harmful ingredients. Make sure to do your research and only purchase supplements from reputable companies. Also, check out this article at https://washingtoncitypaper.com/article/588967/best-sarms-stack-for-cutting-bulking-mass-fat-loss-and-more/ for more options. It offers some interesting insights and might be worth a read.

Some other supplements you might want to consider adding to your list are CLA, carnitine, and green tea extract, which have all been shown to aid in fat loss. Additionally, a good multivitamin and mineral supplement can help ensure you're getting all the micronutrients you need while cutting. Keep in mind is that some supplements, particularly those marketed as "fat burners," can contain questionable or even harmful ingredients. Make sure to do your research and only purchase supplements from reputable companies. Also, check out this article at https://washingtoncitypaper.com/article/588967/best-sarms-stack-for-cutting-bulking-mass-fat-loss-and-more/ for more options. It offers some interesting insights and might be worth a read.
Thanks, I do have both CLA and the Carnitine stuff.

Back