Cycle of Tren, Masteron and T Enan

The people that you are talking to understand everything just fine. Its only you that’s confused lol
Start with just Test. There are lots of reasons for this. More is not better.
You have a lot of learning to do and very clearly are not even ready to start anything at all.
Do some reading
Thanks for the opinion, friend! I deeply appreciate it, thank you. I will only keep it testo.

there is a train of thought (Todd Lee, John Jewett, etc) that feel masteron is the safest of AAS. they subscribe to the notion that the lowest effective levels of testosterone simply for aromatizing into synergistic compounds crates a good homeostasis basal hormone level. Thereafter couple that low test with higher levels of masteron as your main anabolic. i think John Jewett is proof that you can put on 35lb of actual lean tissue over a 2 year course of offseason running this methodology. I am personally starting a TRT+ cruise dose of 150mg test C and 250mg masteron E + 70mg Tren E
I've been watching a lot of Todd Lee lately. I would definitely be interested to hear about how that goes for you.

Wise decision
If you have any questions just ask.
hes lying, lets keep flaming him!

angry mob GIF by MASTERPIECE | PBS

I am BlackPoint and I am young.
How young is young? A lot of potential follow up questions there (incuding about possible bloodwork baseline results etc), but of course your going to do you.

Im on the flip side of the "first cycle should be test only" group in that a test/mast run for a first cycle is actually not bad. Moreso at the doses you have outlined.

But Tren you should save for much later on if ever.

How young is young? A lot of potential follow up questions there (incuding about possible bloodwork baseline results etc), but of course your going to do you.

Im on the flip side of the "first cycle should be test only" group in that a test/mast run for a first cycle is actually not bad. Moreso at the doses you have outlined.

But Tren you should save for much later on if ever.
I really appreciate your advice.
I rethought it and for now I will just use test. About my age, I'm entering adulthood now.

Thanks for the comment!

Hey fellas, this is my first post. First of all, thanks for all answers.

My question is the following, I intend to start a cycle in 2 months.

For better dry gains (I will adjust my diet).

The doses are as follows:

150mg Tren ace for week
250mg T enan
300mg Masteron

I intend to divide these dosages into daily applications to maintain stable plasma levels.

That's it for now. Thank you very much to everyone who responded.
If you still want to run this cycle I would go for 250 Test 200 Tren 200 mast put everything in a brand new sterile vial shake and inject daily.

Thank you to everyone who spoke, I will only use testosterone. Topic closed after completion. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO MADE ME RETHINK
Nothing wrong in your approach.Do your Blood tests and control your diet. Your gonna put tones of muscle. Tren gives you massive massive massive strengh, so dont go for heavy weights cos tendoms remain the same, do reps between 10/15 and keep two reps in the tank. No Matter if your sleep sucks. Trenbolone makes you grow while standing up and you will see yourself bigger and bigger day by day.
The first cycle is always the best, It is when you get máximum results, the most of It comparing with the next cycles coming after, so why not use one of the best Anabolic Steroid on earth if your gonna do only one cycle?

Good luck!

Back