Cycle….what to do, i think i know the answer

jJjburton

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
My cycle is peaking at the moment, have 15 mL left, basically 3 weeks, this was a 6 week cycle….

Tren, NPP, Test…… 500 ish each.

I am hitting peak and eating amazing, ridiculous progress.

It must come to an end…????

Or do I keep going.

Past me says to keep going…..to just use a new compound after tren is up….

But i guess a solid cruise at moderate test, and recoop. I would think there is only so much progress to be made so fast?

switch out the tren for ment, drop npp. or switch out the tren for an oral keep npp. or just get more tren and keep going with what youre doing if its working. I have always heard npp and tren together would be a prolactin issue, have you noticed this?

I'm not a pro and don't care to be. But your cycle seems crazy man looking quickly through you log. You're switching compounds and dosages constantly and in short duration. It just sounds haphazard. There is no way in hell you'll be able to dial everything in.

1500mg and 500 is tren?! Jesus guy.

Get bloodwork. Then decide.
Yes its a pretty hefty cycle, and i somehow am tolerating any sides.

Wanted to get back to where i was pre injury, and i think i am making great progress. I guess it would be hard not too with this cycle lol.

switch out the tren for ment, drop npp. or switch out the tren for an oral keep npp. or just get more tren and keep going with what youre doing if its working. I have always heard npp and tren together would be a prolactin issue, have you noticed this?
Its working well i pin ED, so sides are minimal, no prolactin sides. And i ran a ralox for 4-5 weeks and it knocked down gyno from when i was 18 years old. Half the size. But the mental sides of ralox made me have to stop.

I'm not a pro and don't care to be. But your cycle seems crazy man looking quickly through you log. You're switching compounds and dosages constantly and in short duration. It just sounds haphazard. There is no way in hell you'll be able to dial everything in.
i have done bloodwork all the time cycling and am pretty good with my e2 and such, for 2-3 years i gots bloods done ever 3 months. So i am solid on my bodies responses.

I am getting a script for bloodwork today, so will get the bloodwork done in a week or two.

I dont expect the bloodwork to be that good. Its going to be off with some things a bit.

i have done bloodwork all the time cycling and am pretty good with my e2 and such, for 2-3 years i gots bloods done ever 3 months. So i am solid on my bodies responses.

I am getting a script for bloodwork today, sk will get the bloodwork done in a week or two.
That's comforting to hear. I mess around alot but there is definite care and concern for others. I believe I've read some of your posts on substance abuse and mental health. Excuse me if im remembering incorrectly. Messing with multiple nors and throwing the kitchen sink at yourself in short time should be taken into consideration.

I just hope you're accounting for longevity and stable mental health if that is a priority.

That's comforting to hear. I mess around alot but there is definite care and concern for others. I believe I've read some of your posts on substance abuse and mental health. Excuse me if im remembering incorrectly. Messing with multiple nors and throwing the kitchen sink at yourself in short time should be taken into consideration.

I just hope you're accounting for longevity and stable mental health if that is a priority.
Yes it is, and i am being VERY careful with my mind to progress ratio. Because no progress and gains in the gym matter if i relapse or am not in a good place mentally, because the progress will vanish everytime. So honestly I was not focused on longevity….i was looking to make progress fast and solid. And i did that… I had to make up for lost time. That said i am more mentally focused on things then ever before. And i am in such a solid place and foundation at this moment. My diet has never been so on point, and my work is at its best point in my life.

Which leads me to honestly believe, when the mind is in a place that is content and solid, the body follows.

I’ve run tren ace 10-12 weeks many times. Your sleep will usually tell you when it’s time to drop it and cruise again. Honestly though man, sometimes the first 5-6 weeks of my cruise are good gains after a good blast (especially if body fat dropped substantially).

Back