Cycling off steroids to join army and then cycling back on

Bro., first off stop thinking about it and join the fukn army.

Reserves are great for many reasons but I personally do not recommend that until you serve 1 active duty tour. Even a minimum 3 yr tour fukn prepares you so much more for your service, especially reserves.

Either way, just front load a little extra test-undecanoate and you will be fine, ester is good for 30 days upto 90 days.

Then start whatever protocol you choose and be healthy about it.

Good luck to you.

R/ Chief

Are we missing something? Boichoi, do you have a vagina or penis in real life? Curious as it's honestly on my mind now if you are a dude or dudette.

Bro., first off stop thinking about it and join the fukn army.

Reserves are great for many reasons but I personally do not recommend that until you serve 1 active duty tour. Even a minimum 3 yr tour fukn prepares you so much more for your service, especially reserves.

Either way, just front load a little extra test-undecanoate and you will be fine, ester is good for 30 days upto 90 days.

Then start whatever protocol you choose and be healthy about it.

Good luck to you.

R/ Chief

I'm gonna join but I don't wanna get caught for steroids you know

I'm thinking of joining the army and I know a lot of my friends there use steroids but how soon after boot camp will I be able to get back on steroids.

I've been blasting and cruising for 3 years just try though I compete in powerlifting right now gonna go back on after army
Why do you need to post twice on the same subject? That isn’t going to build you credibility here. Word to the wise.

I will second the Chief. Feels like a familiar thing from a long-ago life....

In the end, on the enlisted side, they need drama-less warm bodies. Don't create any drama and you won't have any drama.

If you really want serve part time but up your chances of getting on with a police department, go National Guard. They have combat MOS's.