Damn, here info again. Cycle advice post cancer?

Title was.meantmto say here I go again. I can't figure out how to edit it or delete the thread to repost it. My bad

I told myself I wouldn't risk my health running a cycle again after dealing with 3 years of medical hell (colon cancer and associated infections.)

I was cleared to go back in TRT a couple months ago, and being back in the gym and having hormones in my blood again has felt great. I'm steadily gaining, shedding fat back off etc. But every day I get more and more of an itch to run a mild cycle to jumpstart my progress back to something close to my previous body before all this. At my best I was 6'0", 220# at 8.5-9% bf (hovered that range for 3 years). I have plenty of experience with personal use of many different as/sarms/peds in general, as well as.being a medical professional myself.

Currently 180# and around 15% body fat.

I'm thinking of running something very mild. Currently in my head I've got something like
1-12 300-450mg/wk test E split in M/W/F shots sub q
1-12 150-200mg/wk Primo E split M/Thurs shots. This is primarily for E control with a bit of added anabolism
Then for orals I'm torn. I know anavar will be part of it for sure. I'm debating adding in a second oral as well. Initially I was going to finish with 6 weeks of 30mg a day of var, but I'm also considering Kicking off the cycle with Dbol at 50mg/day for two weeks, then using it strictly pre workout 3 days a week from there. Then use anavar the last 4 weeks at 30mg a day to finish (and drop the Dbol the last 4)

Or use the var to kick it off for 2-4 weeks, then use the other 2-4 weeks of it at the end.

Opinions?

Or should I shut the fuck up and just run test and enjoy my health and second chance?

No feelings hurt for honestly. Appreciate any advice y'all.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be running any orals, that's for sure.
That's where I'm hesitant. My lab values are phenomenal right now, my health is in a+ shape after hitting remission. Liver values are the best they've ever been and my lipids look great. Everything is well in range, even particle sizes.

My only thing recently out of range was low hemoglobin and ferritin, but those are steadily rising back up.

If I do run orals, in going to keep the dosing conservative. I feel perfectly safe running anavar at 30mg a day. I'm seriously questioning 2 weeks of Dbol to kick it off though, then use it twice a week pre workout on upper and lower hypertrophy days (I run a upper strength/lower strength/upper hypertrophy/lower hypertrophy split). Plus, this adds a bit of e2, I know primo is going to crash me pretty hard at that dose with that much test.

But I also do a fair amount of endurance training, so that's another stroke against potentially using it.

If I'm going to run a cycle, I want to get the absolute most out of those 12 weeks while still keeping everything in check.

If I can get back to a body state I feel good about, I'll have no issue maintaining it on a trt dose from there on out. I've never been one to want unlimited size.

Plus I'm impatient and would love a full 8 abs again before my 31st birthday in August, lol.

Last edited: