Daniel Duchaine "The Steroid Guru" ~ Interview

Eman

Master
I recently downloaded a copy of The Steroid Underground. I had heard the title referenced before so I looked it up, copy I got was free. I have enjoyed the literature so far, it has some very good information and written in an even more interesting way. Daniel Duchaine, the author, writes in a kind of way throughout the book that comes off as very friendly yet honest. The book is probably more geared towards new users to PED's, I would say the writing can be comforting to those who might find the understanding of all the information on meso overwhelming. I became interested with the back story of Mr Duchaine, the author. Quite an interesting life - anyone on meso would most likely agree. I read about him on several different websites on Google, then struck gold with the article that I've copied below. What made it all the more rewarding is another individual I've come to very much respect for information and contributions to the knowledge of PEDs was interviewing him - and that would be @Millard Baker ! I wasn't expecting it for sure, Dec 12, '97. Meso has come quite a long way since then I imagine. To anyone who hasn't come across this article already, I hope you enjoy. Sorry if I got a little too book clubby there... ;)

Thanks for the read Millard, Happy Christmas.

https://thinksteroids.com/articles/dan-duchaine-steroid-guru-interview/ (Dan Duchaine - The Steroid Guru Interview with MESO-Rx)

I also have this book and it is informative however very outdated. I believe in the book he states that boldenone and nandrolone were very similar compounds and that winstrol is basically useless. So take from it the good bits and leave the rest. Very interesting read though.

I also have this book and it is informative however very outdated. I believe in the book he states that boldenone and nandrolone were very similar compounds and that winstrol is basically useless. So take from it the good bits and leave the rest. Very interesting read though.

Yes, I should have mentioned this book is from the 80's so there is some info I didn't find totally accurate. Anabolics by William Llewellyn is much more up to date.

If u understand chemistry the Julius R Vida book androgens and anabolic agents is a good read. Even if just for the anabolic/androgenic ratios

Thanks, @Eman ! I miss Dan. He had a major influence on me and the direction of MESO. I created a tribute site for h

No I haven't seen that site yet. But I will read a few articles on there. I found think muscle before though... Looked so close to the meso world and yet oh so far away!