Darius Pharmacom Tesp P Lab Results (repost)

Haunch

OK guys here's what I got.
Cycle details are
Sciroxx Dbol 40mg/wk for 3 weeks
Darius Pharmacom tren A 400mg/wk for first 2 weeks and have since bumped it up to 600mg/wk
Darius Pharmacom Test P 400mg/wk for 3 weeks.
I actually injected 1200mg of Test P in a total of 23 days pinning 100mg eod. Gave blood for testing 16 hours after last injection.
Believe it or not I actually felt good with the Sciroxx Dbol at 40mg/day. Typical back pumps and swelling and strength increase. Was glad to get off it though as I was starting to feel shitty after the 2nd week. I believe the strain on the liver is seen on the blood work.
I made a mistake on my dosing of the Tren. I thought I had used 400mg/wk in prior cycles and mentioned that I wasn't getting any of the sides I had gotten previously. It was suggested to me that I might bump the dose to 600mg/wk and I did. Started getting some sides but a bit more mild than I had experienced with other labs so I think I'm OK with this dose of the Tren A.
Test P at 400mg/wk. I haven't had any gyno issues which I usually do and I'm not using any adex at the moment.
Libido is up but that's to be expected but again, not as severe as in the past and there's no aggression with the wife at home. I'm usually reminded by my wife that I better check my roid rage but so far I haven't experienced any kind of irritability.
The 1st attachment is my pre cycle blood work. I get an annual physical and this is included. I have previously mentioned my Natural test levels were in the mid 200's but I was wrong because I was going by memory. As you can see my Natural state is mid 300's
The 2nd attachment is after 3 weeks of Darius Pharmacom Test P dosed as stated above. If I go by the 10x rule the stuff is dosed at 50mg/ml and not 100 as labeled.
Any comments are welcome.
Thanks and good luck searching out the dream lab.

Attachments

• Precycle Bloodwork.pdf
    985.3 KB · Views: 73
  • Darius Pharmacom Test P bloods.pdf
    716.1 KB · Views: 122
Here come all the low bloods from pharmacom

Assuming 23 days was long enough to be able to accurately measure /assess blood test levels, then this is one of the worst results we have seen in a while.

One thing that appears to be inaccurate to me is your claim that the test p is dosed at 50mg instead of the labeled 100mg. This doesn't appear correct to me. If you were pushing 400mg per week, and your bloods came back at about 1,500 - wouldn't that be closer to 37.5 mg per ml?!

I am just doing this off the top of my head and I could be looking at it wrong.

Assuming 23 days was long enough to be able to accurately measure /assess blood test levels, then this is one of the worst results we have seen in a while.

One thing that appears to be inaccurate to me is your claim that the test p is dosed at 50mg instead of the labeled 100mg. This doesn't appear correct to me. If you were pushing 400mg per week, and your bloods came back at about 1,500 - wouldn't that be closer to 37.5 mg per ml?!

I am just doing this off the top of my head and I could be looking at it wrong.
Your numbers are correct. How have you been, Mr. Bickel?:)

Your numbers are correct. How have you been, Mr. Bickel?:)

GREEENDDOG!!! How are ya, man? I have been doing well, just haven't been on a whole lot lately.

Although I have no stake in this whole Pharmacom/Darius source, i was really hoping for all of the guys who have taken the plunge that it would pan out.

GREEENDDOG!!! How are ya, man? I have been doing well, just haven't been on a whole lot lately.

Although I have no stake in this whole Pharmacom/Darius source, i was really hoping for all of the guys who have taken the plunge that it would pan out.
Doing great! Just returned from MT and starting back pushing some weights after a 5wk layoff. I don't have a stake in this one either, but it just goes to show that even nice, polite, and accommodating sources can still rip you off. Take care my friend!

Cycle details are
Darius Pharmacom tren A 400mg/wk for first 2 weeks and have since bumped it up to 600mg/wk
I actually injected 1200mg of Test P in a total of 23 days pinning 100mg eod. Gave blood for testing 16 hours after last injection.
Believe it or not I actually felt good with the Sciroxx Dbol at 40mg/day. Typical back pumps and swelling and strength increase. Was glad to get off it though as I was starting to feel shitty after the 2nd week. I believe the strain on the liver is seen on the blood work.
I made a mistake on my dosing of the Tren. I thought I had used 400mg/wk in prior cycles and mentioned that I wasn't getting any of the sides I had gotten previously. It was suggested to me that I might bump the dose to 600mg/wk and I did. Started getting some sides but a bit more mild than I had experienced with other labs so I think I'm OK with this dose of the Tren A.
Test P at 400mg/wk. I haven't had any gyno issues which I usually do and I'm not using any adex at the moment.
Libido is up but that's to be expected but again, not as severe as in the past and there's no aggression with the wife at home. I'm usually reminded by my wife that I better check my roid rage but so far I haven't experienced any kind of irritability.
The 1st attachment is my pre cycle blood work. I get an annual physical and this is included. I have previously mentioned my Natural test levels were in the mid 200's but I was wrong because I was going by memory. As you can see my Natural state is mid 300's
The 2nd attachment is after 3 weeks of Darius Pharmacom Test P dosed as stated above. If I go by the 10x rule the stuff is dosed at 50mg/ml and not 100 as labeled.

Well that sucks some dick doesn't it? Sorry man, thanks for posting.

Cycle details are

Damn that fucking sucks. Glad you posted these bloods up though.

Sponsors

Latest posts