Fake Pharma Test E-300 on Basic Stero (Pharmacom Labs) ?

I know feelz and blood work aren’t the best way to measure if your test is dosed right. But on Stan and GL test at 200mg a week I come back with a test of 1080ish. I had a bottle of Pcom 300mg sust doing 300mg a week pulled bloods 3 days after my last pin and test came back at 900. Been on that does for 6 weeks now. But I can say I have never pulled bloods on sust so maybe it’s a mix of the different eaters for the way it hits?

I know feelz and blood work aren’t the best way to measure if your test is dosed right. But on Stan and GL test at 200mg a week I come back with a test of 1080ish. I had a bottle of Pcom 300mg sust doing 300mg a week pulled bloods 3 days after my last pin and test came back at 900. Been on that does for 6 weeks now. But I can say I have never pulled bloods on sust so maybe it’s a mix of the different eaters for the way it hits?

I don't know; I pin sus for TRT 2-3x/wk and my bloods usually come back consistent.

Was the timing of your test 200 mg relative to blood draw similarly 3 days?

Could be a 3-5x converter. Maybe.

I don't know; I pin sus for TRT 2-3x/wk and my bloods usually come back consistent.

Was the timing of your test 200 mg relative to blood draw similarly 3 days?

Could be a 3-5x converter. Maybe.
When I do 200mg test c I do 100mg mon 100mg fri bloods drawn Monday morning before pin.

Doing the sust the same way 150mg Monday 150mg Friday blood was drawn Monday morning before pin.

When I do 200mg test c I do 100mg mon 100mg fri bloods drawn Monday morning before pin.

Doing the sust the same way 150mg Monday 150mg Friday blood was drawn Monday morning before pin.
You nailed it. With sust having esters releasing the test at separate times you wont have a consistent amount of 200mg all the way through as you do with with the test c. If that makes sense. I have a baseline number while on nothing. And have been pinning test for years now for trt with multiple different brands. So i've collected quite a bit of data on myself. I would recommend keeping a journal/log of brands. Amounts using. Dates pinning. And test numbers. I also pull bloods three times a year.

I got bloods recently on 700mg/week of their Test E 300 and it came back around 3900. Legit to me. I’ve also gotten bloods on their Test & EQ at 600/600 a week and test came back around 6400. I posted these bloods as well if you’re interested.

stfu... go ahead and pin your test 500 idiot
Wait a minute, I thought you said test couldn't be made to such a high concentration. Now it can? You're obviously retarded or a child. To lash out in such a manner when you're clearly in the wrong. Insolent child like behavior.

Wait a minute, I thought you said test couldn't be made to such a high concentration. Now it can? You're obviously retarded or a child. To lash out in such a manner when you're clearly in the wrong. Insolent child like behavior.
mybad your *fake test 500

specifically meant enanthate
there was a report on this bro. just saying. even for Test E

if Test E can hold at 250 with little no solvents, what happens when you jack up the BB percentage? it can melt at warm temperatures which is unique versus the rest of the Test esters out there

Sponsors

Latest posts