Darkest Tren E i ever had

MrLoop

Subscriber
Hello guys

So i bought tren e raw by the Same seller .
The First raw was a normal Color of light yellow ( See in Photos )
And now the raw is so Dark orange .., i Never had a raw so Dark before .
And no, its Not over heated . I Heat only with 55C .

Is anybody Here , who get also so Dark tren E ?

In Photos you See the Dark tren Enanthat and the light yellow tren Enanthat before.
It was the Same supplier . The Same oil, the Same Temperature (55C)

Attachments

• E3311CBC-A529-47A8-937B-377BD4DE36D6.jpeg
    E3311CBC-A529-47A8-937B-377BD4DE36D6.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 92
  • 75EB84DF-F80F-4FB5-BFCF-4589DE740978.jpeg
    75EB84DF-F80F-4FB5-BFCF-4589DE740978.jpeg
    787.8 KB · Views: 90
Interesting! Definitely a huge color difference. Wonder what the cause is. I don’t homebrew yet but I’d love to hear the reason behind the differences in color. Hope it’s still good to use! Cheers

Interesting! Definitely a huge color difference. Wonder what the cause is. I don’t homebrew yet but I’d love to hear the reason behind the differences in color. Hope it’s still good to use! Cheers
If it’s painfull then no but yeah you can but maybe less effective

Hello guys

In Photos you See the Dark tren Enanthat and the light yellow tren Enanthat before.

Heat can do that to tren I have overheated it an changed the color

Po
Heat can do that to tren I have overheated it an changed the color
again , I did not heat it too much . it got this color right away. I heat up to a maximum of 55 degrees

I put in cold oil and the Color directly Change to Dark orange .

Maybe you heat too much that’s happened very often with tren
60 degrees is enough beyond that you denaturated the coupound
Sometimes i feel Nobody Read the Text ?
I Heat it Maximum Til 55 degrees . I brew More then 10 years .
This tren was Dark directly i put in oil by Room Temperature

And by the way , i heat up tren Til 100 degrees before , and the Color Never changed . So this tren only heat Til 55 degrees . I am Not a newbie of homebrewing guys .

But with this tren something is wrong I didn't get a reasonable answer from the dealer

I think my dealer Send me oxidized tren E.

Last edited:
As someone else mentioned, I think either it was exposed to the air or light during storage though I guess it's possible that a different method could have been used to manufacture the raw.

Maybe a certain ingredient wasn't available so they used something similar to make it?

Ultimately, I've seen plenty of dark tren that was fine for use. Hell, I've even heard guys that believe it's stronger when it's dark.

LOL Good luck figuring it out, bud.

As someone else mentioned, I think either it was exposed to the air or light during storage though I guess it's possible that a different method could have been used to manufacture the raw.

Maybe a certain ingredient wasn't available so they used something similar to make it?

Ultimately, I've seen plenty of dark tren that was fine for use. Hell, I've even heard guys that believe it's stronger when it's dark.

LOL Good luck figuring it out, bud.
Yes its possible .. maybe other yellow ingredient who was darker

Back in the day, it wasn't considered legit if it wasn't motor oil.
I’ve seen that said quite often & it must of been predominantly a US thing as I don’t recall seeing / hearing anyone in the UK having that opinion. If anything it was the total opposite - first few times I saw pics of really dark Tren posted on UK forums everyone was like “wtf …. would I fuck as like inject that!”

I’ve seen that said quite often & it must of been predominantly a US thing as I don’t recall seeing / hearing anyone in the UK having that opinion. If anything it was the total opposite - first few times I saw pics of really dark Tren posted on UK forums everyone was like “wtf …. would I fuck as like inject that!”
It was weird for sure. The darker the better. Of course, everything was based on feelz reports back then.

Hello guys

Did you use difference oil base?

That is really dark, were the raws themselves darker? Or were the raws the same color as usual?

Not sure with your wording if the raws were too or just when mixed.

Did you use difference oil base?

That is really dark, were the raws themselves darker? Or were the raws the same color as usual?

Not sure with your wording if the raws were too or just when mixed.
Yes it was the Same oil . (MCT)
The raw was Not really darker , but in the Moment i put in oil, the oil was directly Dark yellow .

Back