Debuting at the NPC Horse Power Pro Show 2022 in an amazing way!

cassius

10+ Year Member
Time to start posting the results of this past weekend, on 07/29 and 30. And what a weekend full of positive results! The posts will be divided so it doesn't get too long and also because that way we generate more content . Also in no order of importance, because they were all sooooo important not only for the athletes, but mainly for me!
@horsepower_pro Championship
Athlete @feeguto_oficial
Top 1 Men's Physique Newcomers
Top 2 Men's Physique Novice
Top 1 Men's Physique Class B
Dude, what a debut! Those who follow, saw that Guto lost the overall of the last championship, still by the IFFB, for having passed the volume within what the referees wanted for the category. In order not to have to regress your physique, we chose to migrate to the NPC, where we would not have this problem with excess volume. So we decided to make our debut right away in one of the most important championships of this federation here in southern Brazil, @horsepower_pro
What made me most happy with this result was being able to put into practice a totally different strategy. I won't go into details here, because it would take much more than a post. What I can say is that this category requires a greater volume than Guto had already presented so far. In the last championship, about 6 weeks before, he had gone up with something around 75kg. For this championship, changing the strategy, Guto went up with 6kg more, that is, incredible 81kg and even more conditioned! It was amazing to make him go higher every time he stepped on stage!
I can only thank you, once again, brother, for trusting me. I know how apprehensive you were with this strategy, but physiology, biochemistry and my feeling with you don't seem to have failed .
Let's put more volume on this physique then, since now the sky is the limit
P.S.1.: Image 3 is of Guto on Thursday, where he was still 73kg.
P.S.2.: Image 4 is of him in the middle of the afternoon, a few hours before he went up.
P.S.3.: Image 5 is of him just before uploading (my phone's resolution is not as good as @ricardomartinspersonal's and the light didn't help much ).
Pictures here:
View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CgvA1ibJEuX/

Just passing by to remind you that I will put details of this preparation here for those who are curious about.

I already advance that this athlete started using hormones only 4 months ago. Yes, he has incredible potential. There's no denying that!

I'll be back soon with more information.

Back