DeLarge Cycle Log

Hello everybody,

Week 3 update, yesterday had my 6th shot made by my gf and I gotta say it was way better and smoother, she had to conquer her fear in order to inject me lol.

Overall feeling great, started feeling stronger in the gym (placebo or is it starting to show it's effects?) and walking almost constantly with a boner while around my gf.

Today's shoulders and triceps day, let's see how it feels, pumped up.

Cheers!

Hello Meso,

Was pretty busy for the last weeks and didn't have time to update y'all regarding 4th week.

We are halfway through week 5 and everything is going smooth so far, woke up at 197lbs this morning (which is an increase of 9lbs from the starting weight) and I can already see rounder shoulders and more pronounced biceps.

Overall lifts have been going up constantly, beating previous weeks lifts constantly, feeling like a million bucks at the gym.

With that being said, I'm still expecting the biggest jump in strength and size to start from next week, pumped up!

Cheers!

Why 500mg in the first cycle?
And why only 12 weeks?
Do you think in 12 weeks you can build up significant muscle that you can keep afterwards?

250mg is enough for the first cycle but 16-20 weeks.
I agree, people on 200mg TC from script / Week get around 1100 to 1300ng

For nweebie it's LOT suffisant 200 TC or 250mg TE / week give incredible results if the protocol are well followed.

Back