DEUS MEDICA UNDER INTERPOL INVESTIGATION ?

Let’s name loads of sources in a thread that the American feds are almost certainly looking at.
hey feds get rid of this fucker on here called triplebsolutions he buys multiple kilos of raw steroids regularly as stated by himself

it's not a secret, but do not feed with the spoon a la dea ... ideally we should stop writing every day on our favorite sources. we should buy our products make 1 or 2 comments, then go to the training section, dietetics during the cycle, I made a lot of comments and I apologize because it is not smart, there are sources to respect, we must also protect them and protect ourselves ... we talk too much in the page of the source and not enough in the training page .... do you understand? excuse my english

Just in case some don't realize, this article came out in January. Also, how did he divine an Interpol investigation from this article? The title of the thread is as click-baity as the article.

Not that surprising.. that much volume won't go unnoticed for long.. they will spend their fortune now in court most likely.. being tje biggest isn't the way to fly unnoticed..

hey feds get rid of this fucker on here called triplebsolutions he buys multiple kilos of raw steroids regularly as stated by himself
Arrest someone taking part innthe same business your taking part in?? Idc how much you dislike someone or something in this business.. that's not how you talk..

Also exactly on the point, this will only lead to busting sources in the EU as well, this is why Balkan/sp resellers are also no longer shipping to the US.
Really? Just a month ago all the Balkan sources had almost everything stocked for USA. That's a big loss for US customers I guess.