Devon Pharmacy - Turkish Pharmacy, Steroids, Peptides and PCT

Xm
Hello, just a few of the packages delivered within two weeks... Out of every 100 packages, a maximum of 1-2 are seized by US Customs. For any seized packages, we offer 100% reshipment.
So where have you been sourcing previously where I can check your reputation?

i have to say that Devon pct reached out to me about trying his products , i accepted a "gift" from devon pct , and so far all communication has been good , tracking was provided without asking and i'm waiting for a vial of tren a and arimidex as my free gift,basically just informing the forum that his communication is on point! Just sharing my "experience " with this new vendor

i have to say that Devon pct reached out to me about trying his products , i accepted a "gift" from devon pct , and so far all communication has been good , tracking was provided without asking and i'm waiting for a vial of tren a and arimidex as my free gift,basically just informing the forum that his communication is on point! Just sharing my "experience " with this new vendor
Thanks for your thoughts friend :)

wow thats fast i have a pack coming but its still in turkey or something idk strange circumstances , its been 7 days im not worrying , i feel like this source is going to be good for meso
I paid extra for the FedEx option. It’s $80 but worth it to me. Devon has been awesome and I feel the same way man. Seems like he is here to do good which is always appreciated by me as well. Curious as to what you picked up? He has lots of cool stuff

I paid extra for the FedEx option. It’s $80 but worth it to me. Devon has been awesome and I feel the same way man. Seems like he is here to do good which is always appreciated by me as well. Curious as to what you picked up? He has lots of cool stuff
just some tren a and arimidex

Back