DHB (1-Test, Dihydroboldenone)

The liver value you'd be concerned with primarily with the use of 1-Testo is C-reactive protein, rather than ALT/AST.

I don't have any personal anecdote to share since my research before using it led me to the view that it's risk/reward is unfavorable.

It is a androst-1-ene-3-one, like Primo & Stenbolone. Therefore, its expected activity would fit a low androgenic and mild anabolic profile. A good compound for women and for cutting.

But nothing like tren whatsoever (in terms of fat mass reduction, aggression/neural drive, insulin sensitization, etc.)

The liver value you'd be concerned with primarily with the use of 1-Testo is C-reactive protein, rather than ALT/AST.

I don't have any personal anecdote to share since my research before using it led me to the view that it's risk/reward is unfavorable.

It is a androst-1-ene-3-one, like Primo & Stenbolone. Therefore, its expected activity would fit a low androgenic and mild anabolic profile. A good compound for women and for cutting.

But nothing like tren whatsoever (in terms of fat mass reduction, aggression/neural drive, insulin sensitization, etc.)
I do recall reading about it elevating C-reactive protein now that you mention it. Silly question but, is that labeled as something else on bloodwork? I’m looking over mine now and I’m going to guess it wasn’t in my panel.

I do recall reading about it elevating C-reactive protein now that you mention it. Silly question but, is that labeled as something else on bloodwork? I’m looking over mine now and I’m going to guess it wasn’t in my panel.
It's not a typical parameter that's tested; you would have to specifically ask for it.

Also, I'm not entirely certain, but I would think that the increase in C-reactive protein is not due to the drug itself, but because of cosolvents (e.g., guaiacol and ethyl oleate) that are sometimes used in the dissolution process. I could very well be incorrect about that though.

It's not a typical parameter that's tested; you would have to specifically ask for it.

Also, I'm not entirely certain, but I would think that the increase in C-reactive protein is not due to the drug itself, but because of cosolvents (e.g., guaiacol and ethyl oleate) that are sometimes used in the dissolution process. I could very well be incorrect about that though.
Yes, it's a marker for inflammation that typically arises from the solvents that are required to keep 1-Testo in solution. For practical purposes, all 1-Testo preparations have a tendency to increase C-reactive protein as a consequence of its poor solubility (but some individuals are more immune to the inflammatory effects than others).

Reposting this here:

More estradiol LC/MS/MS blood work results!

Dosages are 350 Test / 350 DHB

Week 1 @ 31.25mg aromasin came back at E2 = 26 pg/ml.

Week 3 @ 18.75mg aromasin came back at E2 = 24 pg/ml

I will dropping to 12.5mg aromasin and get more bloods soon.

Seems like DHB has AI properties for me.

350 Test / 350 DHB

Week 7 @ 12.5mg aromasin came back at E2 = 19 pg/ml

Coach said he wants my e2 back in the mid 20s so i'm bumping test dosage to 400mg and keeping aromasin at 12.5mg weekly.

As shown in my bloodwork, DHB can lower estradiol (like primo does).

350 Test / 350 DHB

Week 7 @ 12.5mg aromasin came back at E2 = 19 pg/ml

Coach said he wants my e2 back in the mid 20s so i'm bumping test dosage to 400mg and keeping aromasin at 12.5mg weekly.

As shown in my bloodwork, DHB can lower estradiol (like primo does).
crazy, great info , thanks for sharing
did you get liver values checked too?

NOW THE REAL QUESTIONS ARE:

DID YOU HAVE ANY PIP?

IF NOT, WHERE DID YOU BUY IT?:rolleyes:

IF YOU HOMBREWED, SHARE RECIPE!!!!:cool:

I homebrewed yesterday 250ml of 100mg/ml DHB 2% BA 20% BB in MCT, let it heat to 200C. Injected today... hope it won't crash in my leg! :eek::eek::eek:

NOW THE REAL QUESTIONS ARE:

DID YOU HAVE ANY PIP?

IF NOT, WHERE DID YOU BUY IT?:rolleyes:

IF YOU HOMBREWED, SHARE RECIPE!!!!:cool:

I homebrewed yesterday 250ml of 100mg/ml DHB 2% BA 20% BB in MCT, let it heat to 200C. Injected today... hope it won't crash in my leg! :eek::eek::eek:
let us know how you go

test those liver ranges for us please haha

wanting to know if dhb is as toxic as they say

That's 392F, is that correct?
Yes exactly!

48h still no pip i think that everything is working perfectly.

One note... I don't remember which solvent if BA or BB but those at 200C evaporate so, better to heat the oil on a stove, then put in the powder and keep stirring, let the mix go under 150C then add the solvents and keep stirring.

I mixed all together but better to be safe than sorry.

Yes exactly!

48h still no pip i think that everything is working perfectly.

One note... I don't remember which solvent if BA or BB but those at 200C evaporate so, better to heat the oil on a stove, then put in the powder and keep stirring, let the mix go under 150C then add the solvents and keep stirring.

I mixed all together but better to be safe than sorry.
awesome news!!! think your onto something !
and its definetly dhb raws ?
what do they look / smell like ?
is it from a reputable source here ? qsc? etc?

awesome news!!! think your onto something !
and its definetly dhb raws ?
what do they look / smell like ?
is it from a reputable source here ? qsc? etc?
I bought it from a source on another forum.... rawsdeal@securenym.net
Next order will be from QSC.

I usually trust raws sources they have no reason to sell bunk.

But the smell was quite typical from DHB, it doesn't only smell because people put in guiacoil but on its own...

Now my whole cycle is:
750 Sust
600 PrimoE
150 DHB
300 TrenE
350 W tabs
No AI
10mg Nolvadex ed
6iu HGH Oxytropin ed before bed
10iu Lantus ed before bed
12,5mg Jardiance ed (Metformin makes me feel sick as fuck)

I am 6' 225lbs 6-7%bf 40y old.

I was on same doses 6 weeks ago without DHB. Unfortunately never did e2 blood test but my gyno didn't flare up that bad.
As soon as my E2 goes too low i have joint aches so i will notice if DHB and Primo will crash estrogens.

DHB in theory should be strong enough to be seen even at 150mg ew but will see... I will raise it to 300 if not seeing anything.

I bought it from a source on another forum.... rawsdeal@securenym.net
Next order will be from QSC.

I usually trust raws sources they have no reason to sell bunk.

But the smell was quite typical from DHB, it doesn't only smell because people put in guiacoil but on its own...

Now my whole cycle is:
750 Sust
600 PrimoE
150 DHB
300 TrenE
350 W tabs
No AI
10mg Nolvadex ed
6iu HGH Oxytropin ed before bed
10iu Lantus ed before bed
12,5mg Jardiance ed (Metformin makes me feel sick as fuck)

I am 6' 225lbs 6-7%bf 40y old.

I was on same doses 6 weeks ago without DHB. Unfortunately never did e2 blood test but my gyno didn't flare up that bad.
As soon as my E2 goes too low i have joint aches so i will notice if DHB and Primo will crash estrogens.

DHB in theory should be strong enough to be seen even at 150mg ew but will see... I will raise it to 300 if not seeing anything.
still no pip?
what do the raws look like? what texture ?
looks like a decent cycle
what is jardiance? ever tried berberine instead of metformin? i think metformin is good but its makes me too flat

Any thoughts about DHB use for a relative beginner? The lack of sides and amortization make it look attractive.
For instance, low test-higher dhb

I got bloodwork after being on 350 DHB / 350 Test for ~10 weeks

Liver and Kidney values are A-Okay.

DHB has not had any effect on them.

Side note; Coach lowered my DHB to 250 and upped Test to 500 for next coming weeks