DHB bunk?

Lpd22

Hi, I have a friend who’s started a DHB cycle. Came from QSC. The vials did appear to have some crystals forming, but after heating them up they were able to be mixed back into solution.

Anyways he injected 200mg the first day to frontload a bit and has since injected 50mg every day with only minor PIP. First time using Dhb so he was expecting debilitating pain. Thus far, it feels no different than test prop injections. Could this mean it’s bunk or underdosed or are the brews without a lot of solvents a way to avoid the crippling pip? He’s not sure what solvents we’re used.

No, you can't tell if gear is real or not based on how you feel. pip or no pip. You have to get it tested by a lab, like janoshik.
Forsure, I agree with getting it tested. Just curious if it’s a little suspect for not getting severe pip

Only bc 95% of people on the internet make it sound like the compound isn’t usable bc the pip is so bad

Hi, I have a friend who’s started a DHB cycle. Came from QSC. The vials did appear to have some crystals forming, but after heating them up they were able to be mixed back into solution.

Anyways he injected 200mg the first day to frontload a bit and has since injected 50mg every day with only minor PIP. First time using Dhb so he was expecting debilitating pain. Thus far, it feels no different than test prop injections. Could this mean it’s bunk or underdosed or are the brews without a lot of solvents a way to avoid the crippling pip? He’s not sure what solvents we’re used.
The industry must have figured out how to brew DHB without pip or the raws are better, because I have used DHB from like four different sources recently, and none of them had any pip.

The industry must have figured out how to brew DHB without pip or the raws are better, because I have used DHB from like four different sources recently, and none of them had any pip.
Thanks that’s great to know…I mean since it came crashed and had to be reheated I figured that was a good sign too that it was legit

Thanks that’s great to know…I mean since it came crashed and had to be reheated I figured that was a good sign too that it was legit
Yeah, I did the same with QSC DHB. I think it comes crashed for everyone. Luckily once you heat it and uncrash it, it stays dissolved. I've used Driada, Pharmaqo and someone else who I can't seem to remember, and I have had no pip that I could identify as being related to the DHB.
I've been using DHB for probably 8 weeks. I haven't felt lethargic or anything. Energy has been good. I started with 200mg per week and I added more as time went on. I will do like 100mg-150mg per injection. I went as high as 400mg per week. Sometimes I take a little more or a little less. I don't understand the horror stories.....yet. I feel fine. Results? It's pretty mild, to be fair, but I like it. It's a nice add on.

Yeah, I did the same with QSC DHB. I think it comes crashed for everyone. Luckily once you heat it and uncrash it, it stays dissolved. I've used Driada, Pharmaqo and someone else who I can't seem to remember, and I have had no pip that I could identify as being related to the DHB.
I've been using DHB for probably 8 weeks. I haven't felt lethargic or anything. Energy has been good. I started with 200mg per week and I added more as time went on. I will do like 100mg-150mg per injection. I went as high as 400mg per week. Sometimes I take a little more or a little less. I don't understand the horror stories.....yet. I feel fine. Results? It's pretty mild, to be fair, but I like it. It's a nice add on.
Thanks for sharing your experience!

What have the positive effects been for you? Comparable to “super primo” or at all close to EQ gains.

Thanks for sharing your experience!

What have the positive effects been for you? Comparable to “super primo” or at all close to EQ gains.
It's basically the same thing as Primo or what primo should be, when you hear people describe what primo should do. For me, primo is the best AI and it perfectly neutralizes any estrogenic effects from testosterone and HCG, but for effects on muscle, it is pretty weak and doesn't do a lot. It's hard for me to distinguish what primo actually does. It's ultra mild, for me. Maybe I just haven't extracted all I could from primo. Not everyone likes primo. @Country Club Hero hates primo and thinks it's overrated and I think he is right: it's overrated.

But DHB feels similar to primo but it has more of an effect on muscle growth and how the muscle feels. It's not really what you would call a hardener but it makes my muscles feel more firm. I think DHB also has a "leaning" out effect and can "burn fat" and tighten you up a bit, which was unexpected for me. That effect seems to have settled down for me now.

It's basically the same thing as Primo or what primo should be, when you hear people describe what primo should do. For me, primo is the best AI and it perfectly neutralizes any estrogenic effects from testosterone and HCG, but for effects on muscle, it is pretty weak and doesn't do a lot. It's hard for me to distinguish what primo actually does. It's ultra mild, for me. Maybe I just haven't extracted all I could from primo. Not everyone likes primo. @Country Club Hero hates primo and thinks it's overrated and I think he is right: it's overrated.

But DHB feels similar to primo but it has more of an effect on muscle growth and how the muscle feels. It's not really what you would call a hardener but it makes my muscles feel more firm. I think DHB also has a "leaning" out effect and can "burn fat" and tighten you up a bit, which was unexpected for me. That effect seems to have settled down for me now.
That’s awesome, that’s exactly what I was hoping DHB could provide. It doesn’t give an anti estrogen effect like Primo right?

That’s awesome, that’s exactly what I was hoping DHB could provide. It doesn’t give an anti estrogen effect like Primo right?
I think it does provide an anti estrogen effect but I am not sure if that effect is as strong or as good as primo effect, but I suspect that DHB is pretty good at this. I can't tell you exactly because I started to take the primo and DHB together, but I feel like I need less primo now that I am using DHB.

I can't confirm this for sure yet but I think DHB does indeed help with estrogenic effects.

I think it does provide an anti estrogen effect but I am not sure if that effect is as strong or as good as primo effect, but I suspect that DHB is pretty good at this. I can't tell you exactly because I started to take the primo and DHB together, but I feel like I need less primo now that I am using DHB.

I can't confirm this for sure yet but I think DHB does indeed help with estrogenic effects.
Interesting, I’m glad you told me you are running both together. My friend plans to add Primo soon. Hopefully he’ll have a similar experience to yours. Everything you described is what he’s looking for.

You must have sick vascularity running the two together!

For me it had no effects on estrogen. Like Inspired said Primo is whack. I don’t think it’s good for most men. DHB is dry like primo but but makes me very strong, dry and hard. I think it’s an excellent compound depending on goals. It’s a true performance enhancing drug imo.

if you’re considering it, I recommend researching on who has PIP free DHB. I’ve used probably 4 different brands from well respected labs and experienced brewers. 2 of the 4 had significant PIP. I found I could mitigate the PIP by inserting an 18g needle tip in the stopper and letting the vial sit in hot water for about 5 minutes before injection. I also found massaging the area with heat and pressure prior to pinning. Also mixing it with another compound in the same syringe helps.

I’m a fan of DHB and would totally use it again if I was in search of lean, hard, mass acquisition. But I’m as big as I want to be and am on a forever cut with the goal to retain a decent amount of the muscle I’ve acquired over the years.

For me it had no effects on estrogen. Like Inspired said Primo is whack. I don’t think it’s good for most men. DHB is dry like primo but but makes me very strong, dry and hard. I think it’s an excellent compound depending on goals. It’s a true performance enhancing drug imo.

if you’re considering it, I recommend researching on who has PIP free DHB. I’ve used probably 4 different brands from well respected labs and experienced brewers. 2 of the 4 had significant PIP. I found I could mitigate the PIP by inserting an 18g needle tip in the stopper and letting the vial sit in hot water for about 5 minutes before injection. I also found massaging the area with heat and pressure prior to pinning. Also mixing it with another compound in the same syringe helps.

I’m a fan of DHB and would totally use it again if I was in search of lean, hard, mass acquisition. But I’m as big as I want to be and am on a forever cut with the goal to retain a decent amount of the muscle I’ve acquired over the years.
Is Dhb not as good as Primo for maintaining muscle in a deficit?

CCUSA has nice DHB. I’ve tried theirs, Trips and Colonials. Colonials had the worst pip but I believe when I Jano tested it, it was around 125mg.

CCUSA was the smoothest for me mixed with Aspen Sustanon. I got it back during winter/spring and some vials were crashed. Once reheated they were G2G. Colonials I had to reheat before each use and I just gave up. If you’re still looking he opens back up in mid august I think. Just my two cents.

Sorry for bombarding with the questions, but did you find it had any mental benefits while one it? Like you said it’s a true performance enhancing drug, so does that also mean it drove up aggression in the gym or cause any other positive mental effects?