DHB bunk?

Lpd22

Hi, I have a friend who’s started a DHB cycle. Came from QSC. The vials did appear to have some crystals forming, but after heating them up they were able to be mixed back into solution.

Anyways he injected 200mg the first day to frontload a bit and has since injected 50mg every day with only minor PIP. First time using Dhb so he was expecting debilitating pain. Thus far, it feels no different than test prop injections. Could this mean it’s bunk or underdosed or are the brews without a lot of solvents a way to avoid the crippling pip? He’s not sure what solvents we’re used.

DHB pip horror stories came from erlier brews. Haven't had or heard any pip issues over the last year. In my experience it certainly has anti E action, albeit not as strong as Primo/Mast.

Sorry for bombarding with the questions, but did you find it had any mental benefits while one it? Like you said it’s a true performance enhancing drug, so does that also mean it drove up aggression in the gym or cause any other positive mental effects?
A little bit, actually. Nothing like tren but definitely some extra drive and aggression. The dry strength increase is what I remember most. I’d have to be careful not to hurt myself gaining strength too fast between DHB and anavar. I was doing 75 Hard while running DHB so it’s hard to pinpoint how much drive it added. I remember being very motivated though.

Hi, I have a friend who’s started a DHB cycle. Came from QSC. The vials did appear to have some crystals forming, but after heating them up they were able to be mixed back into solution.

Anyways he injected 200mg the first day to frontload a bit and has since injected 50mg every day with only minor PIP. First time using Dhb so he was expecting debilitating pain. Thus far, it feels no different than test prop injections. Could this mean it’s bunk or underdosed or are the brews without a lot of solvents a way to avoid the crippling pip? He’s not sure what solvents we’re used.
I have a friend.....

Why can't he make an account on here ?

If DHB doesn't give you a big pip, then test you C-reactive protein, it's possible that it's made with guaiacoil that will destroy your body with time.

People want to reinvent the wheel....
Stick to the usual aas:
test nandro tren boldenone masteron primo

People become pros on those. why do you need DHB?

If DHB doesn't give you a big pip, then test you C-reactive protein, it's possible that it's made with guaiacoil that will destroy your body with time.

Stick to the usual aas:

Do pretty much all sources for DHB use guaiacoil?
The industry must have figured out how to brew DHB without pip or the raws are better, because I have used DHB from like four different sources recently, and none of them had any pip.

Stick to the usual aas:

All the benefits of it that people have described. The look that it’s supposed to create is exactly what my friend wants

Do pretty much all sources for DHB use guaiacoil?
If it holds at 100mg/ml, yes for sure.

For me was impossible to let DHB hold at 100mg/ml even in Castor/Ricin oil.
Once i brewed it with GSO and GUAIACOIL it holded, had almost no PIP but CRP was insanely high... Coach Steve discussed many times what super solvents do to our bodies...

DHB pip horror stories came from erlier brews. Haven't had or heard any pip issues over the last year. In my experience it certainly has anti E action, albeit not as strong as Primo/Mast.
Didn’t know this. Was considering adding DHB at some point to my Test/Primo but sounds like it would be counter productive.