DHB Homebrew recipe?

Every carrier oil has positives and negatives. Castor oil is mildly antiinflammatory and analgesic but it's thicker making it more difficult to work with.
Do you know if is more prone to crashing if it's made with castor oil?

I had made some test d with 2/20 at 400 mg in castor but I don't know if it will hold. In mct I tested and it's holding no problem at room temperature at least.

I didn't had time to filter or check if it's crashed because I have my jar at home and I wasn't at home for about a week.

Last edited:
FROM ProM member Virtuous:
"I mean obviously don’t exceed 100 mg/ml.

You want to balance solvents in the interest of using sufficient quantities for preventing crashing but not so much to cause inflammation from too many solvents in the injection.

1.5% BA, 12% BB (I know it’s low BB),
and then
50/50 EO+MCT.
[NOTE:.......heat while mixing.......]

The EO will help hold it in solution, while using MCT will keep the oil thin and easy to filter and pin.

I’d suggest using a coffee mug warmer to lightly heat the vials prior to each injection.

Using this protocol + mix, it goes easy"

Do you know if is more prone to crashing if it's made with castor oil?

I had made some test d with 2/20 at 400 mg in castor but I don't know if it will hold. In mct I tested and it's holding no problem at room temperature at least.

I didn't had time to filter or check if it's crashed because I have my jar at home and I wasn't at home for about a week.
I have some Test D at 350mg 1.5/30 ba/bb no crashing and it's smooth (I have no adverse reaction on high bb content ever though). When I use the current batch I will try a 400mg/ml concentration for science. NPP at 150mg/ml same ba/bb holds fine and no pip too

Not really. I pin with a 22g for years... I don't feel a huge difference between a 22 and a 25 only I don't push 5 minutes to get few ml in
Use a thinner oil like mct if you pin with a 27 not castor or gso
And if you used only 15% bb like you mentioned above it didn't make the castor much thinner. Use more bb...

I have seen people that said that at 20% bb it was crashing.
I didn't brew dhb to tell you anything only what I have read so far about dhb brewing

Having trouble brewing this stuff. Fortunately just a 1g test batch but:

GSO, 1/20 BA/BB, 100mg/ml.

Doesn't seem to be fully dissolving after over an hour of a magnetic stir and heat. Gonna go to bed and try again tomorrow but most stuff I've brewed didn't need heat, only test cyp needed some hat and seemed to progress quickly.

Should I add guaicol or EO?

Back