DHB vs primo?

TRENdy07

So I’ve seen a lot of speculation that dhb is similar to a stronger primo. I’m looking for guys that have directly experienced both. Primo is an all time favorite of mine when ran in higher doses with matching dosage of test and 5+ iu gh. It gives me such a full and vascular look while building lean tissue. I bought a bunch of dhb this year bc primo was hard to come by. I just started 500 dhb and looking for everyone’s I out and experience compared to primo. I generally like primo 800-1000/week.

Note. My dhb has been painless. I’ve been heating it on the stove and never injecting more than 100/ml at a time.

Personally I prefer primo. I like the “look” better and it controls my estrogen. Dhb isn’t bad if you’re not someone who ends up feeling run down after two months.

Definitely primo for me. Third week of dhb 350, test 350 and mast 280. Third run with dhb and I always feel run down by the 3rd or 4th week. Not going to use dhb again

So I’ve seen a lot of speculation that dhb is similar to a stronger primo. I’m looking for guys that have directly experienced both. Primo is an all time favorite of mine when ran in higher doses with matching dosage of test and 5+ iu gh. It gives me such a full and vascular look while building lean tissue. I bought a bunch of dhb this year bc primo was hard to come by. I just started 500 dhb and looking for everyone’s I out and experience compared to primo. I generally like primo 800-1000/week.

Note. My dhb has been painless. I’ve been heating it on the stove and never injecting more than 100/ml at a time.
Based on DHB PIP, primo…!!

Definitely primo for me. Third week of dhb 350, test 350 and mast 280. Third run with dhb and I always feel run down by the 3rd or 4th week. Not going to use dhb again
Same here.......on 5th week of dhb at 500mg & the lethargy is definately there. I'm struggling at work big time. I work in construction & it's proving problematic!

Going to give it 2 more weeks & then switch to primo.

Same here.......on 5th week of dhb at 500mg & the lethargy is definately there. I'm struggling at work big time. I work in construction & it's proving problematic!

Going to give it 2 more weeks & then switch to primo.
Do you experience terrible calf pumps? Whenever walking the dog they set in a few minutes into it and make it unbearable.

Do you experience terrible calf pumps? Whenever walking the dog they set in a few minutes into it and make it unbearable.
No calf pumps no....... i'm in a deficit so carbs are low & I'm not getting a particularly good pump when training. I'm sure the compund shines a little better in a growth phase when calories are up.
For now i'm just getting tired & lethargic , especially after eating .

I can’t wait for the day the primobolan obsession on this board dies forever. DHB is superior in every way unless you want a weak steron that is more of an AI.

Fuckin commie Arnold and his homo comments about primo like 50 years ago and queers these days gobble it up to this day like it’s gospel. Primo sucks and is for soy boys. DHB is real gear that makes you strong and sturdy.

That ^^ was an actual rant but I can’t pretend like I didn’t think primo had to be the nectar of the gods because of stupid Arnold‘s comments 46 years ago. News flash: he was wrong. That compound sucks. DHB doesn’t.

T
I can’t wait for the day the primobolan obsession on this board dies forever. DHB is superior in every way unless you want a weak steron that is more of an AI.

Fuckin commie Arnold and his homo comments about primo like 50 years ago and queers these days gobble it up to this day like it’s gospel. Primo sucks and is for soy boys. DHB is real gear that makes you strong and sturdy.

That ^^ was an actual rant but I can’t pretend like I didn’t think primo had to be the nectar of the gods because of stupid Arnold‘s comments 46 years ago. News flash: he was wrong. That compound sucks. DHB doesn’t.
There are clearly stronger steroids out there. I can tell you for a fact that I’ve looked my absolute best on high dose primo. I’ve done tren and deca upwards of 600mg and it doesn’t touch how I look on primo. Not to mention I literally had zero side effects. I felt completely normal and blood markers were nearly perfect at 1 gram of test/primo. Strength… primo doesn’t do a lot compared to those others but I couldn’t give two fucks about getting strong. I’m not a power lifter and I’m strong enough. These days I don’t go over certain. Weights. I just add reps and play with tempo.

If you want to lift houses… primo isn’t for you.

T

There are clearly stronger steroids out there. I can tell you for a fact that I’ve looked my absolute best on high dose primo. I’ve done tren and deca upwards of 600mg and it doesn’t touch how I look on primo. Not to mention I literally had zero side effects. I felt completely normal and blood markers were nearly perfect at 1 gram of test/primo. Strength… primo doesn’t do a lot compared to those others but I couldn’t give two fucks about getting strong. I’m not a power lifter and I’m strong enough. These days I don’t go over certain. Weights. I just add reps and play with tempo.

How was your libido at 1:1 at a gram?

Pop a drol and smack plates, thats what im sayin!

T

A G of primo doesn’t mess with your lipids? Or is that what you mean by nearly perfect?

I hate Arnold. He's wrong about drugs, he's wrong about training, and he's a treasonous piece of shit.

I've never ran DHB, but have tried almost everything else, and primo is my all time favorite.
I make steady, reliable progress on it, I look good on it, I feel fantastic on it (it's the only compound that effects my day to day mood or sense of wellbeing, positive or negative, GH included) and it does not impact my e2 in any way whatsoever so I can't even make the argument for it's use as an auxiliary/ancillary compound.

If I wasn't a competitor, I would use nothing but test and primo, full stop.

Sure it's not as strong as some other options, but stronger doesn't necessarily mean better.
Primo is just a clean, reliable injectable to go with if you don't need to push harsher drugs.

I don't get much of a look from primo at any dosing 400-800 a week. DHB gave me a healthy round look at 250 a wk. I still prefer primo though.