DHB vs primo?

Not used primo but DHB gave me worst side effects of all steroids, increased my LDL from 150 to 215, I stopped DHB and LDL decerased again to 150, it also gived me abscess and high BP

Having used both and having had clients use both, here's my list:

Pros of DHB vs. Primo:

- Less Expensive
- Likely more anabolic mg for mg
- A bit more hard/vascular look
- May have a positive effect on metabolism, but this isn't conclusive. People notice a warming effect, but I suspect this could just be an inflammatory response (see below).
- More strength
- A noticeable cognitive improvement

Sounds amazing, yeah? One way to describe it is that DHB feels like what people are hoping Primo feels like when they hear how great it is.

Well, here's the thing...

Cons of DHB vs Primo:

- Seems inherently inflammatory, and for multiple reasons. People have historically complained about massive PIP, but this isn't as much of a concern anymore because people have figured out how to get it stable in solution without solvents.
- Unfortunately, from what I've seen, it seems inherently inflammatory even if someone's using a pip-less formula. IME this mostly shows up as elevated CRP.
- Lots of people feel run down/inflamed after several weeks on DHB, even when PIP isn't an issue.

Both lower E2 similarly in my experience but as always this varies.

Unfortunately, for all of its benefits, the elevated CRP is a bit of a deal breaker for me. It's too bad because I love it otherwise.

I recently switched from 350 Test/300 DHB to 350 Test/300 Primo after having my CRP come back at ~10.

I will say, that I think the inflammatory effect is minimal at lower doses (under 100mg).

IMO I have experimented with running DHB as sort of an adjunct to Primo in low doses, e.g. instead of running 300 Primo, you run something like 240 Primo + 60 DHB. And yes, this makes a noticeable difference and the inflammatory effect seems minimal/manageable.

I've run it like this a lot and is how I will likely run it going forward, and for relatively short periods (say, last half of a cycle, cut some of the primo with DHB, etc), because even if the inflammation is minimized I'm sure it's non-zero.

I can’t wait for the day the primobolan obsession on this board dies forever. DHB is superior in every way unless you want a weak steron that is more of an AI.

Fuckin commie Arnold and his homo comments about primo like 50 years ago and queers these days gobble it up to this day like it’s gospel. Primo sucks and is for soy boys. DHB is real gear that makes you strong and sturdy.

That ^^ was an actual rant but I can’t pretend like I didn’t think primo had to be the nectar of the gods because of stupid Arnold‘s comments 46 years ago. News flash: he was wrong. That compound sucks. DHB doesn’t.
Tell me you rate the anabolic effectiveness of steroids based on feeling side effects and androgenicity without telling me you rate the anabolic effectiveness of steroids based on feeling side effects and androgencity.

Having used both and having had clients use both, here's my list:

Pros of DHB vs. Primo:

- Less Expensive
- Likely more anabolic mg for mg
- A bit more hard/vascular look
- May have a positive effect on metabolism, but this isn't conclusive. People notice a warming effect, but I suspect this could just be an inflammatory response (see below).
- More strength
- A noticeable cognitive improvement

Sounds amazing, yeah? One way to describe it is that DHB feels like what people are hoping Primo feels like when they hear how great it is.

Well, here's the thing...

Cons of DHB vs Primo:

- Seems inherently inflammatory, and for multiple reasons. People have historically complained about massive PIP, but this isn't as much of a concern anymore because people have figured out how to get it stable in solution without solvents.
- Unfortunately, from what I've seen, it seems inherently inflammatory even if someone's using a pip-less formula. IME this mostly shows up as elevated CRP.
- Lots of people feel run down/inflamed after several weeks on DHB, even when PIP isn't an issue.

Both lower E2 similarly in my experience but as always this varies.

Unfortunately, for all of its benefits, the elevated CRP is a bit of a deal breaker for me. It's too bad because I love it otherwise.

I recently switched from 350 Test/300 DHB to 350 Test/300 Primo after having my CRP come back at ~10.

I will say, that I think the inflammatory effect is minimal at lower doses (under 100mg).

IMO I have experimented with running DHB as sort of an adjunct to Primo in low doses, e.g. instead of running 300 Primo, you run something like 240 Primo + 60 DHB. And yes, this makes a noticeable difference and the inflammatory effect seems minimal/manageable.

I've run it like this a lot and is how I will likely run it going forward, and for relatively short periods (say, last half of a cycle, cut some of the primo with DHB, etc), because even if the inflammation is minimized I'm sure it's non-zero.

Tell me you rate the anabolic effectiveness of steroids based on feeling side effects and androgenicity without telling me you rate the anabolic effectiveness of steroids based on feeling side effects and androgencity.
Worth to add that DHB is far more liver toxic and mteabolise to DHT by uknown pathway

DHB... my body aches just saying it. Pip Def not worth the gains, primo all the way. Pip started after a couple weeks it wasn't right away, and at 100mg I needed quite a bit. Only compound to ever give me huge knots at injection site.

Why? Did you experience bad sides from DHB?
A little late. But yes. Blood markers were shot. For the first time in my life I felt like I had to start being careful with what I take. I'm not used to seeing so many markers out of range lol.

I like primo better because of the safety profile. And I can run higher doses. On dhb I ran like 250/wk. It's the highest I could go because of my pinning protocol. Primo I can run properly like 600+

DHB... my body aches just saying it. Pip Def not worth the gains, primo all the way. Pip started after a couple weeks it wasn't right away, and at 100mg I needed quite a bit. Only compound to ever give me huge knots at injection site.
Same experience with it for me. Literally all of that. Except I haven't tried Primo. Too expensive.

A little late. But yes. Blood markers were shot. For the first time in my life I felt like I had to start being careful with what I take. I'm not used to seeing so many markers out of range lol.

I like primo better because of the safety profile. And I can run higher doses. On dhb I ran like 250/wk. It's the highest I could go because of my pinning protocol. Primo I can run properly like 600+
which blood parameters specifically? maybe lipids panel or liver tests?

which blood parameters specifically? maybe lipids panel or liver tests?

Nothing too alarming. Most things were just slightly out of range. But I've never had this many markers out of range before. I felt unhealthy and kinda shitty. I always told myself I would play smart and prioritize long term health.

You had quite high alat, DHB also raised it for me, although several times less than for you, tests on rats also showed liver toxicity

I'm of the believe that if youre trying to really grow long term, nothing that gives you fast results is ideal. Fast results mean sides and needing to take more breaks. Finding compounds that give you the least sides and that you can run long term at high doses is far superior to anything that puts on 20 pounds of bloat or anything that becomes toxic after a few weeks. Now cutting and peaking is a different story. But for true tissue long term slow and steady wins the race.