DHB vs Tren

picholas

Having run neither I see a lot of people comparing the two and saying things like DHB is a good Tren replacement.

That being said which would you recommend someone runs first and why? Hoping the hear from people who have ran both to compare.

From what I understand Tren potentially has a lot of side effects while DHB is just painful PIP and crashes easily?

Yeah I've been seeing that but everyone said that about Bold Cyp too and it didn't bother me. So if PIP is the only issue, I am leaning towards trying that first after my NPP run.

Comparing how exactly? Who's doing the comparing and in what categories?

Not being an ass, just legitimately curious since this is how bull shit bro science rumors get started. Usually it's by dealers or their flunkies trying to create a demand for the new special AAS that's as good as _______ but seldom ever is.

Tren is pretty much Jekyll and Hyde. It's mostly un-matched compared to other AAS one on one with respect to the changes it makes in your physique very quickly but the list of physical and mental sides are no joke.

IMO, if there was an alternative I'd think many would have been all over it before now.

Comparing how exactly? Who's doing the comparing and in what categories?

Not being an ass, just legitimately curious since this is how bull shit bro science rumors get started. Usually it's by dealers or their flunkies trying to create a demand for the new special AAS that's as good as _______ but seldom ever is.

Tren is pretty much Jekyll and Hyde. It's mostly un-matched compared to other AAS one on one with respect to the changes it makes in your physique very quickly but the list of physical and mental sides are no joke.

IMO, if there was an alternative I'd think many would have been all over it before now.

I was referring to this

It’s a perfect replacement for tren you will love it. More is better with DHB

In terms of recomp is what I was wondering.

It seems like a lot of people are on board with this so I am genuinely curious as to whether you can experience those body changes similar to what tren would do without worrying about those sides.

Some PIP an exchange to avoid all those sides

I see, I'm not familiar with that person or their back ground/appearance/ability/knowledge so......

I'd say try it out and post up the results. I'm familiar with you so I'd like to hear your own review of how it compares.

Perhaps some more guy will jump in that have personal experience with this comparison. I think many would love to find a better/equal alternative to tren.

Yeah me either, I was hoping for some people to comment who have ran both as opposed to just anecdotal.

If I opt to go DHB over Tren I don't mind doing a log, but it would be after my NPP winter cycle. So it will be awhile off.

I don't know too many who have done DHB and as was stated above people often like to "stoke the fires" of demand for "new" products which end up being meh when widely adopted. If you don't get much feedback just run searches on it but take results with a grain of salt.

As far as recomp Tren is tried and true. Use acetate so you can adjust up/down depending on issues. A few people have issues with EOD and do ED but many don't and even 3x a week can be fine for some. I'd start with ~200mg a week to test the waters for a week or so then move up to 350mg which is a good base dose for the compound (could do a week in the middle if you want to be more careful). If all is tolerated well just stay there and put in the work. A test base with tren is great for cutting/recomp. Plenty of people tolerate these doses just fine. I have a little trouble staying asleep for the first week or so and then life is normal.

If you haven't run that I'd be hesitant to try more exotic compounds.

That said, if you go DHB please run that log. Would be appreciated.

I don't know too many who have done DHB and as was stated above people often like to "stoke the fires" of demand for "new" products which end up being meh when widely adopted. If you don't get much feedback just run searches on it but take results with a grain of salt.

As far as recomp Tren is tried and true. Use acetate so you can adjust up/down depending on issues. A few people have issues with EOD and do ED but many don't and even 3x a week can be fine for some. I'd start with ~200mg a week to test the waters for a week or so then move up to 350mg which is a good base dose for the compound (could do a week in the middle if you want to be more careful). If all is tolerated well just stay there and put in the work. A test base with tren is great for cutting/recomp. Plenty of people tolerate these doses just fine. I have a little trouble staying asleep for the first week or so and then life is normal.

If you haven't run that I'd be hesitant to try more exotic compounds.

That said, if you go DHB please run that log. Would be appreciated.

Yeah I would definitely do the short ester first to test the waters. This would be my summer cut cycle so it's awhile off but if I do opt for DHB over Tren A I'll do a log for sure.

I'm in the same position as you having never tried either. But I am sitting on some dhb that I just cant seem to find the time to run.

I'd love to hear your opinion if you do run it.

What leaned me towards dhb vs tren isnt necessarily the comparisons, but all the negatives I hear about tren. I just dont think its compatible with my goals.

I've used both. Nothing changed my body like tren. I really don't get a lot of bad sides from it other than night sweats, vivid dreams, and a bit short tempered. Dhb hardened me up but it took a good 8 weeks to notice effects, ran it for 16. Never experienced crippling pip from it either.

So in my experience, take it for what it's worth, those 2 compounds aren't comparable. It really does depend on your goals. You said you would "cut" next round correct? I would go with tren ace. Noticeable effects in a very short time.

I've used both. Nothing changed my body like tren. I really don't get a lot of bad sides from it other than night sweats, vivid dreams, and a bit short tempered. Dhb hardened me up but it took a good 8 weeks to notice effects, ran it for 16. Never experienced crippling pip from it either.

So in my experience, take it for what it's worth, those 2 compounds aren't comparable. It really does depend on your goals. You said you would "cut" next round correct? I would go with tren ace. Noticeable effects in a very short time.

Yeah winter bulk with NPP then spring/summer cut with either I was also leaning towards Tren A as I want to stick to 10-12 weeks cycles moving forward.

But I was wondering if gh would offset the Tren insomnia?

I already sweat in my sleep lol

I'm in the same position as you having never tried either. But I am sitting on some dhb that I just cant seem to find the time to run.

I'd love to hear your opinion if you do run it.

What leaned me towards dhb vs tren isnt necessarily the comparisons, but all the negatives I hear about tren. I just dont think its compatible with my goals.
at reasonable dosages 300-400 the sides are really overrated thing start going to shit from 600-700+
First time i cycled tren i had start at 300mg couldnt really feel sides but i was seeing results i was wondering why all the bad rep about tren? i started to increase the dosage gradually then i hit the 700mg well we all know the story....

No experience with DHB, but I absolutely love TrenA. I have ran it at very high doses with little to no sides...maybe a little anxiety but that's it. The key for me with Tren has always been keeping my estro ALL THE WAY IN CHECK. When I run Tren, I run my Test at TRT doses and eliminate any issues I could run into with estro(I dont need an AI at that dose). The only time I've ever experienced the sides you hear of with Tren, I was running 750mg of Test and my estro got high. I'm just giving you my personal experience here, as everyone is different. I personally think you will love Tren if ran right. Good luck on you upcoming NPP run. Im about to run it for my first time too

Tren is very effective at low and moderate doses. I think people get greedy and want more "now" as opposed to putting in the time and effort. That said some really can't tolerate it. Then again same is true for Anadrol etc...

I have used bouth. Nothing can match the good ol trenbolony. It can significantly chance your body in a very short amount of time. But that's also its biggest downfall. The mental side effects are brutal to most users. Often you dont notice it keeping up on you. And only in hindsight you see the change that happend.

DHB is a very strong compound. It is not as strong as tren. But not far behind. The biggest positive being no mental side effects.

If you can handle the pip from DHB and also can get real DHB (often replaced with test or eq because it is expensive and hard to make) then I would choose DHB over tren.

As others have said, the side effects for Tren seem to be overblown. I ran it this past summer and it was amazing. I started low because I was scared that the sides really would be bad. But then I gradually bumped it up 50 mg/week until I was on week 6 and running 500 mg/week but that’s when it became uncomfortable.

When I run it again this spring I plan on staying between 300-400 and try to stretch it out for 10 weeks.

I’m running a low-dose 250 mg/week kickstart to my winter NPP cycle then dropping the Tren at week 8 and bumping the NPP a little higher. Tren is a great compound.

Wow, NPP sounds popular around here for winter.

I’ve run tren a and e several times. Even starting out tren e cycles by also adding tren a for the first few weeks. I have always run it with a low dose of test. A few times I’ve run it up to 600mg a week with great results but then tried to build up to 700mg this last summer and ran into a Mack truck of conditions I didn’t care for. From now on I’ll probably just stay with 500mg per week.

I’ve run tren a and e several times. Even starting out tren e cycles by also adding tren a for the first few weeks. I have always run it with a low dose of test. A few times I’ve run it up to 600mg a week with great results but then tried to build up to 700mg this last summer and ran into a Mack truck of conditions I didn’t care for. From now on I’ll probably just stay with 500mg per week.
I could deal with the sides except for the acid reflux/upset stomach and the cardio. What it does to my cardio is kinda scary. That can't be good

Tren is tried and true, also its cheap and rarely faked. DHB? sounds great! is it even real? Any lab test from a real source? anyone seen a real report of purity, dosing, ect? Its hard to find from what Ive seen. I would love to try it if I could get my hands on more info. can you even lab max it?

Sponsors

Latest posts