DHB vs Tren

I've read DHB can make your liver increase in weight.

I dunno what negative health effects this causes but I read that from a medical study.

"A 2006 study determined that 1-testosterone has a high androgenic and anabolic potency even without being metabolized, so it can be characterized as a typical anabolic steroid.
1-Testosterone binds in a manner that is highly selective to the androgen receptor(AR) and has a high potency to stimulate AR-dependent transactivation.
In vivo, an equimolar dose of 1-testosterone has the same potency to stimulate the growth of the prostate, the seminal vesicles and the androgen-sensitivelevator ani muscle as the reference anabolic steroid testosterone propionate, but, unlike testosterone propionate, 1-testosterone also increases liver weight."

I have used bouth. Nothing can match the good ol trenbolony. It can significantly chance your body in a very short amount of time. But that's also its biggest downfall. The mental side effects are brutal to most users. Often you dont notice it keeping up on you. And only in hindsight you see the change that happend.

DHB is a very strong compound. It is not as strong as tren. But not far behind. The biggest positive being no mental side effects.

If you can handle the pip from DHB and also can get real DHB (often replaced with test or eq because it is expensive and hard to make) then I would choose DHB over tren.

Have you ran DHB personally?

don't think it's a unicorn, thinking it's a stronger equipoise though.
I like EQ. It's a pretty mild compound. It did take my hematocrit from 51 to 51.3 after about 6 weeks on 750mg p/w and my RBC from 5.79 to 6.10. I never did post cycle because I just cruised until this blast (pretty irresponsible on my part) and never did pre cycle either for this blast (I gotta tighten up). So I'm curious where it's at now. Probably for sure need to donate some blood. But does DHB have the same blood effects?

Having run neither I see a lot of people comparing the two and saying things like DHB is a good Tren replacement.

That being said which would you recommend someone runs first and why? Hoping the hear from people who have ran both to compare.

From what I understand Tren potentially has a lot of side effects while DHB is just painful PIP and crashes easily?
1 Test Cyp aka dyhydrobold if brewed around 100mg per ml will be minimal to no pip. Heres my take on both of them and yes I have used them both. I even had my dhb sent to analyzer when he was around. I brewed some and it Hplc tested @ 107mg per ml. My dosage was 400mg per week along with Test around 750mg per week. Dhb is a much stronger Eq. therefor it have almost all the same effects like Eq but more pronounced. It also should be used at a longer duration. Expect to see increased Hardness, vascularity, and some strength increase in the later rounds with it week 10 etc..

Whereas Tren the strength can be surprising and happen fast. Fatloss and vascularity within 4 weeks. Your results are much faster with Tren and your strength increase is higher. But side effects can be a bastard!

Only sides I experienced with DHB was slight lethargy.

In some comparison it can be compared to Tren at a much lesser level when used at a longer duration. If that makes sense. Hope that helps

I only use Tren if I’m single and can rest a lot. Lol

1 Test Cyp aka dyhydrobold if brewed around 100mg per ml will be minimal to no pip. Heres my take on both of them and yes I have used them both. I even had my dhb sent to analyzer when he was around. I brewed some and it Hplc tested @ 107mg per ml. My dosage was 400mg per week along with Test around 750mg per week. Dhb is a much stronger Eq. therefor it have almost all the same effects like Eq but more pronounced. It also should be used at a longer duration. Expect to see increased Hardness, vascularity, and some strength increase in the later rounds with it week 10 etc..

Whereas Tren the strength can be surprising and happen fast. Fatloss and vascularity within 4 weeks. Your results are much faster with Tren and your strength increase is higher. But side effects can be a bastard!

Only sides I experienced with DHB was slight lethargy.

In some comparison it can be compared to Tren at a much lesser level when used at a longer duration. If that makes sense. Hope that helps

I only use Tren if I’m single and can rest a lot. Lol
Thanks brother.

Thanks for the tag @Oldschool

@penche so as someone who really enjoys EQ and Bold Cyp this sounds like an ideal AAS to me. Does it effect your hematocrit and BP more so than other AAS like EQ?

Thanks for the tag @Oldschool

@penche so as someone who really enjoys EQ and Bold Cyp this sounds like an ideal AAS to me. Does it effect your hematocrit and BP more so than other AAS like EQ?

Excuse my late reply bro, it never affected my hemo or BP at 450-500mg dose per week. I’d monitor it anyway tho. Only thing that ramped my BP skyrocket was turanibal @ 70mg in one dose of Anadrol @ 150mg. Got damn I love Anadrol tho

@penche how have you been my friend?
My dawg! I’m doing good my dude very happy to see you over here. Best board hands down cuz the moderators are the members ;). Millard is badass about that aspect unless it’s some really bad shit then he’ll clean shop as needed.

I can’t complain brother back in the gym pushing around some weight and doing a little cardio. I need more hunger like before and I’m slowly gettin there Smoke. Shoot me an email or pm sometime my dude to catch up.

I will fill you in on a little goldmine of reviews on DHB from 2002... back when people were using the transdermal base version (kicks in fast).

The page was not available on account of being 16 years ago... but I was able to find the archived cache version:
ONE/ONE+ FEEDBACK

ONE is straight DHB (1-test) but ONE+ is DHB and 4-AD together.
Both were reviewed.

This might be the most user review information compiled in one place on this particular steroid.

Yo. I’ve run tren and dhb. Tren hit faster but came with side effects. Nothing that wasn’t controllable as long as you keep your e2 under control and have caber or prami just in case. There were night sweats and uncontrollable sometimes embarrassing day sweats. All in all it’s still effing awesome!! Dhb was new to me. I read all about it and decided to try it. I’m more interested in lean gains than bulking. The pip was there but it wasn’t unbearable. I split 300mg a week into 3 doses. If I would have went with just two pins a week the pip probably would have been a lot worse. There’s a hunger that comes with it like you wouldn’t believe. I have a hard time eating a whole lot on tren but NOT dhb! The fullness I expierience with dhb is like no other. To me I felt a little flat on tren. I notice people giving me looks at the gym and people even ask me what I’ve changed in the last few weeks. It took about 2& a half weeks to SEE a big difference. With all being said I don’t think I’ll go back to tren, ever! DHB! DHB! DHB!