• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Diagnostic challenge

zkt

Only 2 days remain in week 2 of ConsultantLive’s Diagnostic Champions’ Challenge!

This week, test your knowledge of diverticulitis, celiac disease, and a range of other GI disorders. Make sure you’re in the running for week two’s top 10 - solidifying your spot in the final round!
Click here to start playing!

http://games.consultantlive.com/?GUID=599AFCA5-E8B6-447C-B9DB-DD5233DC3263&rememberme=1&ts=05102013 (Diagnostic Champions' Challenge - ConsultantLive)

...I don't think I killed any 'patients', but...:(

Round 2
Congratulations! You scored 15 out of 29 possible points. This score does not count towards your standing in the leaderboards, you are still in 14th place on the Non-Physician leaderboard for this quiz. Check back at the end of the round to see if you qualify for the final round in the tournament.

Too bad we missed out on round one. Thanks for the link though...hebs :)

ps...as a little consolation prize, I did beat over 30 real physicians! Now that's kinda scary in itself :eek:

This is cool! Nice find. I scored 15 on quiz 3.

...perhaps you could ask your alma mater for your tuiton back Doc?!? ;) :)

Round 3

Congratulations! You scored 24 out of 33 possible points. This score does not count towards your standing in the leaderboards, you are still in 12th place on the Non-Physician leaderboard for this quiz. Check back at the end of the round to see if you qualify for the final round in the tournament.

...perhaps you could ask your alma mater for your tuiton back Doc?!? ;) :)

Hahaha! I know. I'd love to get some of that money back. I've learned far more out of school than I ever learned in. Most of what I learned in school I've had to unlearn. School only creates an opportunity. This stuffs a little out of my wheel house.