Diet Help

Cumminstech

Recently got a rotational job working 20 days on 10 days off away from home. The company I work for puts me up in a hotel. The hotel has a very strict no cooking in rooms policy.

My first shift in I brought a deep freezer with me and ordered from a meal prep service that delivered pre made meals every Tuesday, with macros accounted for. I’d order 21 meals and it would be enough for 3 meals a day for a week, and then they’d come restock me.

The hotel complained to my employer about the deep freezer in my room and I’m not allowed to bring it anymore. I can’t do any cooking in my room at all.

How the fuck am I supposed to stick to a diet that works when I’m supposed to eat out every meal for 20 days in a row. I’m at a loss. I want to keep progression going on this cut, but I do not know where to go from here. Even if I was able to get use of a kitchen somehow in town, I would have absolutely no way to keep the meals cold or frozen as all the room has is a mini fridge.

I want to be 1900-2000 calories a day, and I wanna hit 150g of protein.

Fast food wise… noodle box has seemed like the best, only due to a lack of other options.. I have looked at their nutrition info and put together a noodle box only meal plan that equaled 2020 calories and 129 grams of protein. Not great I know, but I’m at a total loss right now as far as creative ideas go.

Any helpful/creative ideas appreciated

Recently got a rotational job working 20 days on 10 days off away from home. The company I work for puts me up in a hotel. The hotel has a very strict no cooking in rooms policy.

My first shift in I brought a deep freezer with me and ordered from a meal prep service that delivered pre made meals every Tuesday, with macros accounted for. I’d order 21 meals and it would be enough for 3 meals a day for a week, and then they’d come restock me.

The hotel complained to my employer about the deep freezer in my room and I’m not allowed to bring it anymore. I can’t do any cooking in my room at all.

How the fuck am I supposed to stick to a diet that works when I’m supposed to eat out every meal for 20 days in a row. I’m at a loss. I want to keep progression going on this cut, but I do not know where to go from here. Even if I was able to get use of a kitchen somehow in town, I would have absolutely no way to keep the meals cold or frozen as all the room has is a mini fridge.

Fast food wise… noodle box has seemed like the best, only due to a lack of other options.. I have looked at their nutrition info and put together a noodle box only meal plan that equaled 2020 calories and 129 grams of protein. Not great I know, but I’m at a total loss right now as far as creative ideas go.

Speechless.
No possibility of changing hotels?
I wouldn’t worry about being short 21g of protein.

Are you worried about spending money ? Go to a Chinese take out and get steamed chicken, rice and broccoli. Then get some shrimp, then beef, etc. Go to a diner and get some eggs, Not sure what you can’t get from decent take out places that can keep a good diet ?!

Grocery store buffet -> go for lean meats and vegetables. I'd stick to lower fat options.

Some protein bars like Quest have dietary fibre, and there are also some decent premade single serve protein shakes (to help keep your protein up)

With the rest of your food coming from eating out, I think you'll easily meet calorie requirements, but I'd focus on getting more from what you know.

as of right now the plan is to intermittent fast. Next shift will be night shifts, so I’ll wake up before going to work and do some fasted cardio and stay fasted going to work. I won’t have my first meal until a late lunch break.

First meal will be uncle Ben’s express jasmine rice, just microwave and it’s good to go. Then I’ll get an already cooked rotisserie chicken.

200g Chicken 330 - 62
240g Uncle Ben’s Jasmine Rice 420 - 9
34g Teryaki Sauce 34 - 0
5g green onion 2 - 0
786 calories
71 grams protein

Which would leave me with another 1200 ish calories and 79 grams of protein to get for the rest of the day. I wanna do it in 1 bigger meal. I’m open to any ideas. I’d really prefer not to only eat uncle Ben’s bistro rice and rotisserie chicken..

What’s your stats? Are you a short stack like myself lol, your calories are way too low unless you’re cutting and on your last few weeks.

Damn, good to know I’m not the only one who has a very slow metabolism around here lol, albeit I’m shorter and lighter. Still, 2000 maintenance?

No I’m losing 2 pounds a week at 2000 calories lol

2000 maintenance would be craaaazy

Not sure where it's at but some cities have those 'meal plan' companies locally and the ones near me have a refrigerator where you can go in and grab individual meals so you could do that every day if you can find one.