Different Carrier Oil Causing PiP?

viking76

I've been using 1ml 25 gauge Luer Lock syringe to pin testosterone enanthate 250ml twice a week for roughly 16 weeks. No issues with pip or anything.

I decided to try a different lab recently and after pinning 300ml from their vial, I've gotten some pip and a bit of swelling in my glutes.

Could it be from the different carrier oil the other lab uses to the reason why I'm getting pip all of a sudden?

Anyone experience this when switching labs?

I've been using 1ml 25 gauge Luer Lock syringe to pin testosterone enanthate 250ml twice a week for roughly 16 weeks. No issues with pip or anything.

I decided to try a different lab recently and after pinning 300ml from their vial, I've gotten some pip and a bit of swelling in my glutes.

Could it be from the different carrier oil the other lab uses to the reason why I'm getting pip all of a sudden?

Anyone experience this when switching labs?
Well is it a different carrier oil?? What was the carrier oil and lab yiur were using? What is the current lab abd carrier oil? Is the concentration higher or did you just pin more oil? Have tou asked both labs what carrier oil they use? How much and what solvents they use?you are not giving enough information. It could be a number of things.... sterility, solvent, carrier oil, concentration.

It's not the oil, it's the test enanthate. Test enanthate has been the biggest cause of PIP since the early 2000s. The ester, for some reason, is more fragile to decomposition, likely from the low melting point. The older the raws, the higher the chance it's gonna cause pain.

It's not the oil, it's the test enanthate. Test enanthate has been the biggest cause of PIP since the early 2000s. The ester, for some reason, is more fragile to decomposition, likely from the low melting point. The older the raws, the higher the chance it's gonna cause pain.
I have used test enanthate for a while and never had pip. I just brewed some for a buddy a while back at 350mg/ml and he says he loves it.. no pip @ 1ml 3x a week for him. so not everyone gets pip from test e... OP stated he'd been using test e pip free for a while..