Dilaterol Veterinary Clenbuterol Syrup in a pump jug?

hi,
I live in europe
I found a place selling Clen for horses I guess
its in like a syrup with a pump each ml is 22-25 micrograms i guess

• Clenbuterol hydrochloride 25 μg (corresponding to 22 micrograms of clenbuterol)
PRESERVATIVE
  • Methyl parahydroxybenzoate (E218) 2.02 mg
  • Propyl parahydroxybenzoate 0.26 mg

This good idea yes? Or are there easier ways in Europe.
I have no problem with veterinary grade, i just want to hear from people who have heard of it.
Im sure it was used frequently back in the day

hi,
I live in europe
I found a place selling Clen for horses I guess
its in like a syrup with a pump each ml is 22-25 micrograms i guess

• Clenbuterol hydrochloride 25 μg (corresponding to 22 micrograms of clenbuterol)
PRESERVATIVE
  • Methyl parahydroxybenzoate (E218) 2.02 mg
  • Propyl parahydroxybenzoate 0.26 mg

This good idea yes? Or are there easier ways in Europe.
I have no problem with veterinary grade, i just want to hear from people who have heard of it.
Im sure it was used frequently back in the day

You don't have nearly the margin for a dose error as a horse.

Sopharma is a legendary legit pharma clen brand, made in Bulgaria, and pretty much the best clen you can buy. Given its wide availability in Europe, for the sake of safety I'd get that instead.

Sopharma is a legendary legit pharma clen brand, made in Bulgaria, and pretty much the best clen you can buy. Given its wide availability in Europe, for the sake of safety I'd get that instead.
thank you, this is exactly the nuanced factor i was looking for.

i dont see it in my pharmacies though, atleast not advertised online. I sweet talk the old lady at my pharmacy maybe ill give it a shot