Dirts Brew log

Bro do you have a problem with math??

Do you brew normal stuff with 50% BB no you don't. Usually 18/20BB

How much % of EO there is in a daily administration of 5/6mg prop? Now run the math if you use EO as a carrier+solvent Vs using 20% BB and calculate how much
BB you are injecting every week.

Like for real, are you trolling me? Your example makes ZERO LOGIC.

Because you run full EO or at least 50% or you don't run it as it doesn't make any sense to just use a small % for normal compound (let's not talk about no ester things).

So if you run 50% EO on a normal 200mg primo
That's 0.5ml of EO every 1ml of primo Vs 0.2ml of BB. If you run 100% EO you are injecting double that amount.

So let me know how that can be same as using BB.

So pharma test P with EO use: let's say 0.1ml a day of EO. Do you see the difference:

0.1ml of EO Vs 0.5/1ml of EO MINIMUM if you brew with EO, you just said average meathead use 5ml on average a week.

So let's do the math:

5ml of primo 200mg:

100% EO that's 5ml a week of EO
50% EO that's 2.5ml a week of EO.

20% BB that's 1ml a week of BB.

Do I need to run some more numbers?

If you use everything that you made with 40% like some do. 40% bb and the rest castor to thin the oil.(you create a problem and then you solve it when you could not have the problem in the first place) and use 4 ml of oil each week is more than what you have in Nebido. (4ml every 12 weeks) I gave you example because you said: "quantity of EO injected is like almost non existent compared to the quantity of you would inject if you were to use it as a carrier oil+solvent.)"

The situation is very simple. You use more bb or more eo if you use aas than what a guy that need trt does. So the argument that bb is safe because is 50% in a pharma product and eo isn't but if it is that is because is used in small amount doesn't make sense.

Also you are wrong on your calculations but doesn't change a thing in grand scheme of things.
You inject for 5 ml of primo made with full eo and no bb 3,99 ml not 5 ml.
And for something made with 20% bb 2,99 ml. eo

On testoviron (35% bb) 1 ml used once every 2 weeks as prescribed by doctors or let say it's 1 ml every week it's 0,35 ml bb vs 5 ml at 20% bb that is 1 ml bb. Still more than what it's used and approved in medical field or by fda or ema.

That was the point. Argument that eo is fine because is used in small amount and not like a aas user would take by using gear made with eo and bb is fine because pharma companies use and some in large %.
Yes they use in large % but amount you take and it's approved is much more smaller than what you would take by taking a ugl made gear even if it's bb or eo.

Average gymrat uses 1.6gr-2gr of gear?

G damn!
No. Nowadays everyone is on trt+.
800 - 1000 mg test and 600 mg mast,primo or deca it's something you find normal between gym guys that took this hobby more serious. 1,2-1,8g is nothing unheard. Pretty much the standard.
2ml test and 2 ml mast,primo or deca there you go it's 4 ml.

Hey.. I received some raws in the mail today!! Let's say we cook some dope????
Mast E 400mg/ml 25%bb. Mct
Tren E 300mg/ml. 25%bb. Mct
Without EO or Guiacol
What do you fuckers think about this????
I'm thinking 250 ml of each ... couple of 3 years worth.. get some samples sent off for testing on Monday day morning....

Without EO or Guiacol
I'm thinking 250 ml of each ... couple of 3 years worth.. get some samples sent off for testing on Monday day morning....
I can say only for tren. It would hold but it gave me pip. Now mixing with other oils it might be a fine.
I would make at 200 mg/ml because how many ml you inject less by making at 300 mg? 0,5-1ml? Nothing that you could pin easily and fit into your schedule

Without EO or Guiacol
I would leave the tren 200mg, I don't inject more than 300mg a week of it so 1.5ml Vs 1ml is not a big difference.

Most I would go is 250mg imho but not really worth it.

The mast 400 will be fine at that BB%

But if you do please report back on PIP and if it crashes or not so I can update the recipes list

Last edited:
I can say only for tren. It would hold but it gave me pip. Now mixing with other oils it might be a fine.
I would make at 200 mg/ml because how many ml you inject less by making at 300 mg? 0,5-1ml? Nothing that you could pin easily and fit into your schedule
I used about quite a few vials of tren 250 I made while back and some mast 350.. I would put 1ml of test c 300 1ml mast 350 and 1.5ml of the tren 250.. 3.5 ml a shot no pip... I wasn't asking if it was a good idea either I was just really trying g to change the subject as well.. I mean God dam.. !!

If you use everything that you made with 40% like some do. 40% bb and the rest castor to thin the oil.(you create a problem and then you solve it when you could not have the problem in the first place) and use 4 ml of oil each week is more than what you have in Nebido. (4ml every 12 weeks) I gave you example because you said: "quantity of EO injected is like almost non existent compared to the quantity of you would inject if you were to use it as a carrier oil+solvent.)"

The situation is very simple. You use more bb or more eo if you use aas than what a guy that need trt does. So the argument that bb is safe because is 50% in a pharma product and eo isn't but if it is that is because is used in small amount doesn't make sense.

Also you are wrong on your calculations but doesn't change a thing in grand scheme of things.
You inject for 5 ml of primo made with full eo and no bb 3,99 ml not 5 ml.
And for something made with 20% bb 2,99 ml. eo

On testoviron (35% bb) 1 ml used once every 2 weeks as prescribed by doctors or let say it's 1 ml every week it's 0,35 ml bb vs 5 ml at 20% bb that is 1 ml bb. Still more than what it's used and approved in medical field or by fda or ema.

That was the point. Argument that eo is fine because is used in small amount and not like a aas user would take by using gear made with eo and bb is fine because pharma companies use and some in large %.
Yes they use in large % but amount you take and it's approved is much more smaller than what you would take by taking a ugl made gear even if it's bb or eo.
No one brew stuff that you inject 4-5ml a week with 35/50BB

Max 25BB for high concentration so no more then average of 2/3ml max. Or 20BB 5ml.

So your calculation is completely wrong on the EO Vs BB weekly.

5ml of gear a week It's 3.8x ml of EO Vs 1ml of BB for gear at 20%.

We are talking 4 times the solvent you inject usually with BB if you use EO.

So let's see... What's gonna be healthier for sure? Close to 4ml of solvent EO every week on 5ml of gear or 1ml of BB?

I believe the answer is very simple

@Dirthand

Maybe I missed if you posted it but did any of your homebrews come out dirty or have bacteria after getting tested by your sister or Jano?
No sir I did post the GCMS data from the jano report somewhere in here with the concentration report. There were no harmful substances found.. my sister is gonna make a little make shift report on the sterility test but not sure if she did cause I told her I wasn't really worried with a report but at 20 days there was NG (no growth) of any bateria or mold..

No sir I did post the GCMS data from the jano report somewhere in here with the concentration report. There were no harmful substances found.. my sister is gonna make a little make shift report on the sterility test but not sure if she did cause I told her I wasn't really worried with a report but at 20 days there was NG (no growth) of any bateria or mold..
Does this mean, the sterilization method used is sufficient?

Does this mean, the sterilization method used is sufficient?
She was explaining to me the process in which she uses but I'm not nerdy enough to understand fully or even care.. I trust if she says her method is sufficient that it is sufficient.. I will try and see about getting the info on the method and post it if people are interested..

Mr. Readalot i received the particular raw in the mail and will send it in moday morning.. FYI to folks I will be starting a thread for the testing of a certain raw for @readalot as he put out several hundreds dallors to have it tested for 10,000 and 1 different things.. ... the man put his money where his mouth is... sorry it just slipped
Holy shit, well done @readalot

Mr. Readalot i received the particular raw in the mail and will send it in moday morning.. FYI to folks I will be starting a thread for the testing of a certain raw for @readalot as he put out several hundreds dallors to have it tested for 10,000 and 1 different things.. ... the man put his money where his mouth is... sorry it just slipped
Shhh. Damnit. You f'ed it up.
:D

Back