Dirts Brew log

No one brew stuff that you inject 4-5ml a week with 35/50BB

Max 25BB for high concentration so no more then average of 2/3ml max. Or 20BB 5ml.

So your calculation is completely wrong on the EO Vs BB weekly.

5ml of gear a week It's 3.8x ml of EO Vs 1ml of BB for gear at 20%.

We are talking 4 times the solvent you inject usually with BB if you use EO.

So let's see... What's gonna be healthier for sure? Close to 4ml of solvent EO every week on 5ml of gear or 1ml of BB?

I believe the answer is very simple
Can we move on with the calculations? No big deal there. If is 3,9,2,9 or 4,24 doesn't matter in this case.

Let's not get lost in details and stick to the subject and that is how can you say eo is toxic? And how can you say what is healthier eo (also eo is a carrier that has mild solvent properties not a solvent,bb is a solvent)or bb. What are your arguments besides bro science?

Also mct is not used in any pharma eu or us but is the most popular among ugl.
If that rumor or myth with eo toxicity that started years ago would have been with mct instead now we would talk about that mct is toxic but it would not been any arguments for that. At eo at least I have a argument that pharma companies are using at mct I wouldn't have that argument.

Can we move on with the calculations? No big deal there. If is 3,9,2,9 or 4,24 doesn't matter in this case.

Let's not get lost in details and stick to the subject and that is how can you say eo is toxic? And how can you say what is healthier eo (also eo is a carrier that has mild solvent properties not a solvent,bb is a solvent)or bb. What are your arguments besides bro science?

Also mct is not used in any pharma eu or us but is the most popular among ugl.
If that rumor or myth with eo toxicity that started years ago would have been with mct instead now we would talk about that mct is toxic but it would not been any arguments for that. At eo at least I have a argument that pharma companies are using at mct I wouldn't have that argument.
Maybe you can fo start a thread and name it "pipos" EO thread and discuss it there... no disrespect...

Maybe you can fo start a thread and name it "pipos" EO thread and discuss it there... no disrespect...
I understand. Wasn't any point to rumble about eo. It's like beating a dead horse anyway. Same discussion as always: eo is toxic then show proof then nothing end of topic.

I saw your first quote after I posted otherwise I will let it dead and not continue as is no point and neither the place.
Anyway continue your thing with your topic.

She was explaining to me the process in which she uses but I'm not nerdy enough to understand fully or even care.. I trust if she says her method is sufficient that it is sufficient.. I will try and see about getting the info on the method and post it if people are interested..
I was referring to your method of sterilization and filtering, if the test came up clean then it means what you we’re doing works and we don’t need to heat it again in the oven or microwave it further.

Just trying to clarify if our simple method of transferring unfiltered oil into a sterile vial with a sterile filter is sufficient per the sterility test conducted.

Mind posting or linking to your caulking gun?

I have a cheap one from home depot. Maybe I'll try a new one out.
@AnTabolic73 Here is the caulking gun i use with the 100ml syringe..next to a regular size gun.. if you notice i took a torch and heated it up and made some ears so the syringe doesn't pop out.. that happen To me a few times and I get tired of holding it In..20241005_180831.webp

I was referring to your method of sterilization and filtering, if the test came up clean then it means what you we’re doing works and we don’t need to heat it again in the oven or microwave it further.

Just trying to clarify if our simple method of transferring unfiltered oil into a sterile vial with a sterile filter is sufficient per the sterility test conducted.
Yes sir it looks like it.. although the sample i sent was filtered into a media bottle with bottletop filters and then filtered again with a syringe filter into the vial. Now that I have sis on board I will send samples for her to test using g different methods and collect some data!! I tried the Terminal Sterilization on one of my first brews and it turned it yellow.. I'm not doing that again.. sorry i kinda misunderstood you at first

Absolutely. It will be sterile with sterile filtration. The rest of it...terminal sterilization with heat is meant to address potential endotoxin/pyrogen issue.

Two separate issues but related concepts. Sterility vs endotoxins.

See the incredible amount of detail ghoul shared if interested.

Last edited:
Absolutely. It will be sterile with sterile filtration. The rest of it...terminal sterilization with heat is meant to address potential endotoxin/pyrogen issue.

Two separate issues but related concepts. Sterility vs endotoxins.

See the incredible amount of detail ghoul shared if interested.
I guess we’re all going to see people dying of endotoxins soon, ugl started in the 2000’s there should be guys who have toxic amounts in there body now. Unless the chemist member is right when he said they did tests and not found any. I think he also bet that on getting some tests done if someone is willing to take him on.

Well, I don’t have extra cash lying around so the good people here who regularly do might have to include endotoxins unless Ghoul is wants to be a hero and help us out.

I guess we’re all going to see people dying of endotoxins soon, ugl started in the 2000’s there should be guys who have toxic amounts in there body now. Unless the chemist member is right when he said they did tests and not found any. I think he also bet that on getting some tests done if someone is willing to take him on.

Well, I don’t have extra cash lying around so the good people here who regularly do might have to include endotoxins unless Ghoul is wants to be a hero and help us out.
Readalot paid to have that test run among several other performed on a raw steriod powder I will be sending in on monday..personally I could give a shit about endotoxins but I dont see what it hurt if the man wanted to spend his money on it for the data. I was glad to feed his obsession.

Well maybe i will..make that juice tommarow. I worked 70hrs this week and I'm just tired and a little disgusted so maybe some rest and a new day.. I want to be focused and not rushed when I brew. They can't all be homeruns.. but at least I swung the bat today.. you folks be safe....

Well, I don’t have extra cash lying around so the good people here who regularly do might have to include endotoxins
Endotoxins would be more of concern in recombinant GH, peptides, etc. But we included the testing on the raw just to have the data. We will see what the tests show. It's a start but probably not an issue with an AAS raw.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Endotoxins would be more of concern in recombinant GH, peptides, etc. But we included the testing on the raw just to have the data. We will see what the tests show. It's a start but probably not an issue with an AAS raw.

Thanks.
Ah gotya, I guess I am safe then, no gh or peptides for this poor guy.

You are doing the heavy lifting and I sincerely appreciate it.

Sir, this is brilliant.
Thank you very much for the testing you are funding.
This will be of interest to everybody.
I look forward to your thread and all that will be gathered there.
You must be very excited about this and the outcome of your tests.
Way to go.

Back