• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

DNP before and after cycle?

PsychoDad

Hi all meso bros,

I'm about to do my 2. cycle and I want to shreed some fat and gain a good amount of muscle also. I've been told that it's impossible to do that 2 things in the same cycle. People tell me that you either bulk or cut!

I was thinking of using DNP before and after my Test & Dbol cycle like this:

1-2 : DNP Cycle
3-10 : 500mg Test
3-6 : 40mg Dbol ED
11-12: DNP Cycle
13-15: Clomid PCT
1-12: 0.5mg Arimidex & 10mg Nolvadex

DNP week 1-2 for shreeding fat and for the anabolic rebound in the beginning of the cycle and 11-12 for shreeding of the fat gained while on test and for muscle sparing after cycle as it downreguletes your T3 produktion.

I was just wondering and would like your oppinion on all this? Or is it all crap?

I have read -H- 's posts stating that some people use DNP to counter the PC muscle loss while Cortisol sites are regulating them down toward normal values. I would suggest you give it a try. I didnt see any T3 while on the DNP in your schedule which helps soooooo much . Do you have plans to throw that in ?

With that topic in mind right now maybe its the time to offer something about post cycle care up.
I'll share something i do, and when people ask about ways to spare muscle PC tell them this. The muscle loss that happens after a AAS cycle is due in large part to the amount of Cortisol sites your body has created as a reponse to the freruency and intensity of the "Pumps" you get during the cycle. Cortisol is your bodies own natural anti-inflammatory. During a cycle your bodies endocrine system sees it is having little effect with the effectiveness of the AI. so instead of raising the amounts of AI it releases, it increases the amount of cortisol "sites". With this is mind, i have resigned myself to never being able to quell the upregulation of these sites during an AAS cycle, so instead i would use PCT and , here comes my secret weapon , and over the counter ANTI-INFLAMMATORY. I take higher than average doses of say, Naproxen Sodium ( Aleve ) in an attempt to block the pumps instead. .Fellas this actually works, i have no evidence like lab studies, i have only a few white papers i wrote in College, but really its personal history that it proved it to me. the AI will bind itself to the cortisol site in the same manner ( almost ) that say a doans backache tab will to muscles, and slightly blunt the release of cortisol.

Take it for what its worth, but run a cycle of it for around a month and you vets out there will tell me this is valid. And BTW, if any of you guys would like to fund an actual lab test involved with the study of Musculo-Skeltal tissue and the effects of cortisol, i'd love to run it. LOL.

this is my $.02

Last edited:
That's great info. Thanks alot.

I was thinking of using T3 along with the DNP as i already have some left from my last cycle og T3.

I'm not sure about dosing and tapering of the T3. How much T3 would you say is nessesary when running DNP for 2 weeks and no higher then 400mg ED?

PsychoDad said:
That's great info. Thanks alot.

I was thinking of using T3 along with the DNP as i already have some left from my last cycle og T3.

I'm not sure about dosing and tapering of the T3. How much T3 would you say is nessesary when running DNP for 2 weeks and no higher then 400mg ED?

I feel good ( as can be expected ) with around 125-150 mcg on T3 ONLY when on DNP( aruond day 2-3 ). I dose around 600-800 pd . I dont taper it, as when i am done with the DNP my thyroid starts cranking again.

I totally dont believe in the benefit of T3 if your body is making it already. I have a post somewhere on here about how to tell for sure if your body is making enough T3. Lemme know if you can find it.