do i need to cycle with super male vitality

freedominator

ive been using a product called super male vitality, which works very well for me, for 2 months now. it makes your balls produce testosterone. is it important to cycle with this product? or can i just use it every day without taking a break? how long should the break be? how long should the cycle be?

Have you actually had hormone panels conducted pre and mid to see if the product even raises testosterone? My guess is no and the testing would be a waste of money.

Tree bark and ginseng don't need to be cycled, or taken at all really.

If you paid any attention to the answer, the only guess was on whether YOU did something or not. How about you respond to that?

That snake oil overpriced garbage is comprised of natural stimulants and herbs that produce a false sense of energy. You're better off drinking some coffee and boosting testosterone the natural way, through exercise.

If you want to supplement with something that will actually raise testosterone, and this is a fact so get ready to have your mind blown, try using testosterone.

if you don't know the answer please don't fill the thread, people who might have the answer might look at the number of posts and skip my thread and move to a question that appears unanswered

I rarely ever say anything negative but you do realize you posted a question regarding cycling a non-steroid compound of questionable legitimacy in a STEROID post cycle therapy section of a STEROID forum?
plus Colt44 didn't guess at anything at all. He only questioned whether you had blood work done to verify it even raised your testosterone.
I could take testosterone raising compound which contained ephedrine....it may make me "feel it" but really was it simply the ephedrine? Only blood work can tell you if it even worked at all. And to ask if something should be cycled which is questionable as to if it even raised your natural test......???????

I rarely ever say anything negative but you do realize you posted a question regarding cycling a non-steroid compound of questionable legitimacy in a STEROID post cycle therapy section of a STEROID forum?
plus Colt44 didn't guess at anything at all. He only questioned whether you had blood work done to verify it even raised your testosterone.
I could take testosterone raising compound which contained ephedrine....it may make me "feel it" but really was it simply the ephedrine? Only blood work can tell you if it even worked at all. And to ask if something should be cycled which is questionable as to if it even raised your natural test......???????

Somebody gets it.

if you don't know the answer please don't fill the thread, people who might have the answer might look at the number of posts and skip my thread and move to a question that appears unanswered
The answer to cycling is NO. Why? A snake oil product that doesn't affect testosterone production doesn't need cycling. How can you tell it 's fake? If you can buy it over the counter. Anything that boost/adjusts/bends/weaks or even nudges testosterone in any measurable way is considered a controlled substance. If this hurts your feelings or damages your self esteme we can't help you here. If you're willing to own up that you got suckered into buying snake oil like nearly every member on here has done, there's hope for you and lot's to be learned around here.

Never dismiss placebo effect. I've seen some remarkable transformations by guys "thinking" they were on gear when it was bunk. In pretty much every blind study I have ever seen the placebo group makes fairly decent progress as well as the legit group.
Honestly the only way to ever tell for sure is with bloodwork before you started and during.

When I was 20 if someone gave me a dropper of test booster.....regardless if it worked or not it would cause me to eat more and train harder in the belief that it was working....thus placebo effect

The mind is probably one of the most anabolic organs if properly used. I do know Arnold used to talk of the power of visualization all the time as a catalyst to growth and I believe it.
I have a buddy that always walks around saying "I'll never put on size" and guess what? with that self-defeating attitude he never will. He puts in half-assed workouts because he is convinced they will do no good. Its a self-fulfilling prophecy

So moral of the story, super male vitality is one of the best placebo products on the market? Op's gains are remarkable.

Back