do i need to cycle with super male vitality

baaaa whaaaa whaaaa if yall could see how big i got in 2 months. thanks for the answer kawilt
Please be advised that I haven't a clue as to what your taking, I've never heard of it. But you've disregarded the advice given and you wanted an answer to the question. I should have also said follow the directions on the box/bottle.:)

But
Never dismiss placebo effect. I've seen some remarkable transformations by guys "thinking" they were on gear when it was bunk. In pretty much every blind study I have ever seen the placebo group makes fairly decent progress as well as the legit group.
But it's important to know the dosage of the placebo so you will then know the time to cycle off this placebo... Too much mind-over-matter can be bad for you long term.

(cough) sorry...

What do you guys think about this as a placebo kickstart to my next test/tren run? Probly need some NAC to combat placebo liver damage.

I'm not sure of anything to combat the damages caused to the liver by placebos. Alcohol maybe? I don't drink so an expert would have to field this one.

Back