Do I really need to buy AI's?

psyk

I was on 250mg Test E for 8 Months. No Problems.

Now I want to take 500mg, do I really need AI's?

you don't have to do anything you don't want to...... I like having anything and everything doubled just in case shit gets real.... I'm on 600 Mg a week and at .5,.25,.5,.25 schedule----run that shit however you want what's the worst that could happen?

you don't have to do anything you don't want to...... I like having anything and everything doubled just in case shit gets real.... I'm on 600 Mg a week and at .5,.25,.5,.25 schedule----run that shit however you want what's the worst that could happen?
Too much AI = Less Gainz

Too much AI = Less Gainz

AI = less bloat, less man titties, and better over all health

There seems to be the type that uses an AI and a select group that don't

But no me using arimidex is not going to hinder my gains as long as Bw continues to conclude that e2 is within "range"

I was on 250mg Test E for 8 Months. No Problems.

Now I want to take 500mg, do I really need AI's?

Maybe, maybe not, but you really need pre-TT labs to establish YOUR E-2 baseline, bc IF signs or symptoms develop such an assay may prove indispensable as a means of defining CAUSATION!

Or you could enter the "bro science" world of treat and street any sign or symptom that may be attributed to an E-2 change, whether high or low it seems to matter not, as we are talking about what are often vague complaints that range from depression to ED.

Think I'm joking unfortunately NOT!

So sure, much like having a spare tire for your vehicle, even though although its rarely used, having an AI on hand before a cycle BEGINS is a prudent idea, bc it's a long walk or wait to the WRECKER STATION!

Last edited:
Oh and I should probably mention much like a FLAT spare is worthless, so too is an AI that doesn't do it's job, in redecing E-2 levels.

It's for that reason I strongly believe "buying" only PHARMACEUTICAL ancillaries such as AI's are well worth the extra cash.

In fact if you can't "afford" to purchase FDA approved Pharm ancillaries you should delay cycling AAS until you can, IMO.

I know i need arimidex or letrozole ......have no luck with ordering as a few places are eather shut down or just dont send out gear.
Anyone have any options or ideas please help !
Not Naps

Back