Does anybody use a package forwarding service?

keenpen

Hey all, just wondering if anyone here uses a package forwarding service to keep real address masked from vendors? If so, which ones? If not, why not?

I would wager not alot of people use that.

Unless your buying ridiculous amounts, chances of cops wasting time with you is slim. Buy domestic and that chance is even smaller.

I think I'm less worried about the cops but more worried about the Chinese having a vast database of names and addresses.

Will definitely get domestic where possible.

I don't know. This was just something I was thinking about.

I think I'm less worried about the cops but more worried about the Chinese having a vast database of names and addresses.

Why would them having your name and address do anything? That is already all public info, I guarantee they all already have it regardless of you buying steroids or not.

Using a celllphone already probably relays everything about your life straight to China anyways, and we’re just 1 single person. Pretty sure there’s like 10billion people on this earth. To think that we matter as individuals to China is a bit odd. so say China has your name in a data base, what do you think they will do with this information?

Back