does dbol decrease cellular respiration ?

JUNGLE JOE

Hi everyone. I have recently read that dbol decreases cellular respiration and would like to consider your thoughts on this.
i have also read that it DECREASES red blood cell count but have also read that it increases it which i believe the latter is correct.
In my experience, 10 mg and over for the day in addition to my test base has a negative effect on my systolic. My pulse is not as hard during strenuous cardio.
5 mg however , before i go to sleep feels great, has a positive overall effect and has no negative effect on my pulse during strenuous cardio the next day but for some strange reason my limiting factor after doing so is my cardio rather than my muscles. If i dont take the dbol at all, it is the other way around. My muscles will fail before my cardio does. That isnt to say my muscles have an issue but im just saying one gives out before the other.
Any endurance strength athletes experience similar ?
I seem to experience an inverse relationship on dbol at any dose between my muscles and my cardio.

I don't believe ANY anabolic steroids decrease RBC

i agree with you on that . i believe that was bad info. However, the matter of some AS affecting the ability of the pumping chambers of the heart to relax and then contract i believe has been scientifically shown.
Of course, they always lump ALL AS as one which is ridiculous. I find that test doesnt have a negative affect on me whereas dbol seems to pump up my heart like it does my muscles if i push the cardio too hard.
For example, it is also well known that trenbolone isnt good for cardio.
I did also read like i said that DBol reduces cellular respiration and just wondered if anyone else also read that and or experienced it.
This all said, of course, my muscles and i love my dbol and of course im not the only one.