Does HCG deteriorate when shaken?

Jdoe32

Hi all,
I’m trying to understand something here, that’s why I’m asking you: does HCG deteriorate if you inject the water inside a bit in a hurry and sometimes there is some kind of foam forming when I inject the solvent inside the powder? Or maybe when you swirl the vial a little? I didn’t violently shake it, but I haven’t been always careful to be very gentle when flipping the vial to dissolve the powder. I have my LH / FSH zero, so it does something, just not to my balls. I know that I don’t have primary hypogonadism, because last year the same protocol of HCG worked while I was doing it for two months. But now after 3 months and a dose of 3000, and 4500 over the last 2 weeks, and I feel nothing. On 3000 I had the same testosterone as natural (around 600), and on 4500 still waiting results, all I know is my cholesterol is sky high (total and ldl). I fucked up the HCG when I mix it or what?? I can’t explain all of this. L.E. I am NOT on TRT, tried HCG mono therapy and was a fiasco

Last edited:
I’ve actually heard it’s so delicate that you should trickle the BaC water infusion down the side of the vial slowly. The difference probably has to do with whether you are getting recumbinent or the real deal pregnyl I’m guessing. But if i were running hcg on the reg, I would not even preload vial with air I am thinking. I reply here because I’ve pondered this many times

I’ve actually heard it’s so delicate that you should trickle the BaC water infusion down the side of the vial slowly. The difference probably has to do with whether you are getting recumbinent or the real deal pregnyl I’m guessing. But if i were running hcg on the reg, I would not even preload vial with air I am thinking. I reply here because I’ve pondered this many times
I’m getting the real deal, pharma grade, only that is Brevactid , not Pregnyl. When I did blood work I had LH/FSH down to zero, so any potency problem was ignored by my endocrinologist. But because I don’t seem to have the same response I had last year (2 months for fertility with major symptom improvement) I’ve started thinking of the possibility of being damaged to the extend of inhibition of LH/FSH but still not doing his job like it should be doing. Not a doc, it’s only a thought I have while trying to explain this lack of symptom relief.