Domestic Supply.com is highly recommended

Apeiro

I got my Order and everything went well. I recommend their Equipoise! Shipping and payment went well. Even gave me a special deal on the clomid!!! Go to Domesticsupply.com

I am an independent customer and am not affiliated with domesticsupply.com in any way.

IMG_5219.jpg Lab Values- Domestic Supply.png

$75-$80 for one vial if test. Lol Super dumb.
All the other people charge the same amount and it’s super strong test so it goes further you get a deal by paying more. I’d rather pay more and get a lot more… it’s an investment that pays dividends… it’s The gift that keeps on giving … it’s DomesticSupply.com

No. I can find pharma testosterone here for $20 -$30 a vial. Even $10 a vial for tested gear. They charge $180 for 50mg 50 anavar tabs. Are they smoking crack? If you look around that should be $50.

All the other people charge the same amount and it’s super strong test so it goes further you get a deal by paying more. I’d rather pay more and get a lot more… it’s an investment that pays dividends… it’s The gift that keeps on giving … it’s DomesticSupply.com
At this point if you pay more than $30 a vial your an idiot.

No. I can find pharma testosterone here for $20 -$30 a vial. Even $10 a vial for tested gear. They charge $180 for 50mg 50 anavar tabs. Are they smoking crack? If you look around that should be $50.
It’s quality that you’re paying for and it’s hard to get real Anavar anyways… The other guys are selling dbol as anavar anyways.. with Domesticsupply you know you’re getting the real thing. So you gotta invest a tiny bit more

Yeah and if it gets seized you have to change your address. With domestic supply the beauty is its domestic shipped so you don’t have to worry about customs.
I am talking about domestic. Just look around. Nobody here is buying that expensive stuff.

It’s quality that you’re paying for and it’s hard to get real Anavar anyways… The other guys are selling dbol as anavar anyways.. with Domesticsupply you know you’re getting the real thing. So you gotta invest a tiny bit more
No you don't. I have seen zero lab results from them.Anavar is so easy to get. Most sellers here post lab results. Some every month. Anavar here is cheap as fuck with labs to back it up. I know were it's 25 cents per 50mg dose. Lol

No you don't. I have seen zero lab results from them.Anavar is so easy to get. Most sellers here post lab results. Some every month. Anavar here is cheap as fuck with labs to back it up. I know were it's 25 cents per 50mg dose. Lol
It’s probably bunk if it’s that cheap

It’s probably bunk if it’s that cheap
No. Labs to back it up. You obviously haven't been here long or looked around.When you see multiple blind tests sent in by customers and they match the sellers results. You know it's legit.Why don't you read in the steroid lab testing section.

You do realize anavar raws are super cheap? You don't do anything to raw anavar. You simply weigh it on the scale then swallow what ever milligrams you want.
Yeah if you’re buying from China… then customs is involved if it ships to you…. With domestic supply you avoid that entire problem

Yeah if you’re buying from China… then customs is involved if it ships to you…. With domestic supply you avoid that entire problem
You do realize you can get everything domestic right? Did you fall down and hit your head or something? Lol

You do realize you can get everything domestic right? Did you fall down and hit your head or something? Lol
That’s an ad hominem attack and it’s a sign you aren’t debating based on merit or the value of the idea but rather attacking the opponent which is a sign of weakness in your ideology

That’s an ad hominem attack and it’s a sign you aren’t debating based on merit or the value of the idea but rather attacking the opponent which is a sign of weakness in your ideology
Trying to help. I'm saying you can buy tested proven gear... domestic from multiple sources ....with tons of labs....for 50% and ever 80% cheaper than DS. Keep throwing your money away. Where are the labs results on your gear? Lol. Don't worry I fell for them too. Gear was good and shipping was fast as hell. I'd use Greg in a pinch to get something in 3 days.....but I know another source as fast that has $30 vials.

Last edited:
I got my Order and everything went well. I recommend their Equipoise! Shipping and payment went well. Even gave me a special deal on the clomid!!! Go to Domesticsupply.com

I am an independent customer and am not affiliated with domesticsupply.com in any way.

View attachment 175573 View attachment 175574
So what are you getting from them in exchange for a shill post like this? You think saying you're an independent customer hides the fact you have some sort of agenda coming here just to say that.

You are an idiot if you paid that much from them. When there are multiple sellers here with tested gear for half the price.