Domestic Supply.com is highly recommended

It’s quality that you’re paying for and it’s hard to get real Anavar anyways… The other guys are selling dbol as anavar anyways.. with Domesticsupply you know you’re getting the real thing. So you gotta invest a tiny bit more
Bro go away stop trying to peddle your overpriced trash

reminds me of the guy that thought 3-4€ per iu of generic hgh is the normal price because his street dealer told him and hgh is expensive

If you're going to shill this source at least get the website right. It's "domestic-supply.com" not "Domesticsupply.com".

Apparently you thought you were coming to a forum full of moronic noobs who would buy your particular brand of bullshit. Take your overpriced shit elsewhere.

No. I can find pharma testosterone here for $20 -$30 a vial. Even $10 a vial for tested gear. They charge $180 for 50mg 50 anavar tabs. Are they smoking crack? If you look around that should be $50.
$10-$20 for a vial of test? Which ones have that? I always find them at €30.

I will say domestic Supply is fast like goodlyfe but 2 or 3x the cost. Also he doesn't have the testing like GL has on every batch.

Yea .... yea .... fuck you and the domestic supply dick you rode in on ... no but really 80 bucks for test is just ridiculous 50 bucks for test is crazy even to consider buying....