Dont make my mistake!

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by jbeg1985, Mar 17, 2017.

1. Kinetic

Kinetic Member

Holy hell, that looks painful as fuck. I'd definitely head to an urgent care and get that drained before it spreads further.

Good luck, bro. And good looking out. If that POS's gear did that, he needs to be put on blast more than ever now.

2. Savagesteve

Savagesteve Member

Holy shit man that looks terrible! if I were you I'd also make a thread stating dlabs infection or something and post the pic in there to keep other guys like yourself from buying that mud puddle gear.

3. PIZZABOY

PIZZABOY Member

I'm sorry I didn't take you more seriously earlier. Now your running fever? You have no idea what was in it. GO SEEK MED ADVICE. NOW, don't squeeze it don't poke it.

ScabbyJr, Kakarot and Savagesteve like this.
  4. Nedural

Nedural Member

How could a thing like this happen??

5. NickTheGreek

NickTheGreek Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Depends what's in the gear I suppose...

PIZZABOY likes this.
  6. eje1990

eje1990 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

God damn... I hope everything works out in your favor.

7. Ripped

Ripped Member

I'm sorry for you brother this is why we tried to warn you guys. I know how it is to be impatient but when it comes to your health better to really do your homework. Good luck and keep us posted.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

8. Woah that thing is huge. Get that taken care of.

9. SuperMaroid

SuperMaroid Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

That pic doesnt look so good. When are you going to the doctor?

10. DHulk

DHulk Member

You need antibiotics now! Damn homie! Go to the doctor now!

11. franchise24

franchise24 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Shit 23gx1.5 is rather large pinning VG, quads and Delts.

12. Zdzd929

Zdzd929 Member

Fucking @Gutta gear..

Hope everything turns out alright bro, sending positive thought and vibes that way

outkicked1 likes this.
  13. DrinkFlintWater

DrinkFlintWater Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Jesus christ bro....thats awful
    Fuck you:
    @Gutta
    @Jake58
    @dtkne1

@jbeg1985 ill pray for you bro! WBCs probably through the fucking roof right now

14. TRT

TRT Member

That second pic looks like mine. It'll go away brother. It's just bad pip IMO. I just can't put my finger on what though which is weird.

15. jbeg1985

jbeg1985 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Left the clinic about an hour ago, was given a shot of pinacilin and 800 ibuprofen. There was an infection and a lot of inflamed muscle. I told them the truth and the doc told me that he did not think any bacteria could have made it threw the .22 filter i was using. But he couldnt give me any real info because he said there is no telling what is all in the vial. I should be fine going forward but should take about three days for the lump to go back to normal

16. Ripped

Ripped Member

I glad to hear that bro. I'm sure no one has to warn you anymore lesson learned I hope. Gl

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Just Fish and MindlessWork like this.
  17. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I had that same issue and it did turn out to be a bad injection. Keep an eye on it and if it becomes really painful or very hot to the touch there could well be an infection. See a doc asap in that case.

Edit: Good you took care of it. So toss the gear now. That turdball @Gutta needs to gtfo.

18. Eman

Eman Member

You should post pictures in the source thread to warn others before they make the same mistake.

19. Just Fish

Just Fish Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Looking at the picture it's obvious you are a fucking impatient moron. You have zero muscle and you've taken 4 fucking cycles. Maybe you should have developed something or anything natural before you started using steroids. Now you fucking rush into buying an unknown lab and give yourself an infection. You were fucking warned you stupid motherfucker. You deserve to have your ass rot off you fucking clown. Maybe now you will fucking learn to be patient and do things the right way. I highly fucking doubt it so just use the rest of the dlabs brew and get it over with

20. Eman

Eman Member

Once, just fucking once, I hope you'll contribute something more to this forum than being a shit talker.