Dragon Ordnance - INT/US PEDs, Raws, & Turkish Pharmacy

I thought ppl got busted ? Are they still in business?
Dash is running dragons site and his own. I believe they are still in a domestic relationship, that they swear up and down isn’t gay.

Ppls domestic guy got busted years and years ago I read once. Something about falling asleep high with a car full of packs at the post office. This was years ago, I only briefly read about it earlier this year.

No idea even if ppl himself is still around. Last I knew he was removed from many forums being a deadbeat and selling weed and Xanax on his site.

Dragon/dash said awhile back he would be fixing things and more active. He logged in yesterday so maybe it’s true? I haven’t ordered from him in about 2-3 years though.

Safe to say this supplier is okay its just certain members who are an absolute cunt to deal with it seems sorry to say whoever is getting burnt I have a feeling you earned it. I've not once had issues and as shown two other people no issues either. seems to be a common denominator in these cases ;)
You've concluded that all is well and all the shit that's been talked as far as issues with this source are concerned is the handy work or a few rotten to the core members here? Really?

Members would be foolish to go along with your way of thinking. You've had no issues along with another 1 or 2 "members" who lob insults at those with issues and are here to let the rest of us know that the opinion that matters,,,yours...says things have never been better and to go on and send those orders in but only when they are ready to pay.

I've ordered from this outfit in the past and I've always gotten my orders. I wouldn't order at this point in time. Are websites connected to Panda being monitored by LE? I've been told as much and its not that far out of reality to think it possible? I think the chances are better than the other hard sell that things have never been better?

Dragon...have you considered giving your life over to God and serve the less fortunate? Some believe Mike has lost his mind. Why? Cuz the heat is on? He left his bride to face any consequences coming down the pike. Everything is in her name, anyway. He'd have to come clean if his wife was to find herself in deep do do with the Chinese Gov't. Being accountable never meant much to panda.

When is enough going to be enough for you, kiddo? If you are able to step away with the only loss being financial in nature there has to be a point where you've told yourself it'll be time to go?

You've got your folks to fall back on. Fill outstanding orders and then ghost your acct's. Its a lot easier to ask for help while your still a free man. Its not a fun conversation trying to explain to a member of an older generation how to put $$ on your books for commissary. Cuz commissary is the only thing that matters on the inside.

Being hungry all the time makes everything worse. Older folks who don't know anyone who has been locked up think your fed and clothed. They just don't know how a bag of coffee and a few things to kill that pain in your gut can completely change ones way of thinking.

Back