02C6FC3A-98F7-4F2F-B123-597895013AFA.jpeg
    182.2 KB · Views: 695
  • 60B5F8F9-7217-4A84-A418-1F6AC3499F04.jpeg
    60B5F8F9-7217-4A84-A418-1F6AC3499F04.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 683
  • DCD8ADAE-115E-44F7-839F-EC8CA7A18E2F.jpeg
    DCD8ADAE-115E-44F7-839F-EC8CA7A18E2F.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 682
great that you do this service for the community!
but wouldnt these threads be better suited for the lab testing section?

great that you do this service for the community!
but wouldnt these threads be better suited for the lab testing section?
Yeah I posted 2 by accident. The rest I moved. Maybe @Millard can move this and the Beligas primo to the testing section?

Thanks for all the testing @SkankHunt. If you have bitcoin, I’d like to make a donation to you as you’ve tested a few products I’ve been interested in and I really appreciate it and want to give back to you as you have given this valuable info to me.

Thanks for all the testing @SkankHunt. If you have bitcoin, I’d like to make a donation to you as you’ve tested a few products I’ve been interested in and I really appreciate it and want to give back to you as you have given this valuable info to me.
I’ll pm you my address. I have a large list I need to send to Jano. Let me know if you see anything you have interest in

I don’t want anything. I just want sources to test their fucking raws so I don’t have to.
Love the look to d.o..... and without u bro this cumminty with the other forums ur on owe u a fucking huge amount of gratitude man ..... I don't wanna know what u have spent on testing seriously is absurd but alot of us and the arcs should be thanking you lol, I'm sure there's alot that are also cursing u right now but this needed to be done to show who is doing things right and which labs we can use and or atleast have some faith in.... And hopefully I really do that we as a group and community can somehow put something together to where we donate money to a member who will send samples of multiple random bought labs for testing mostly labs we wanna see tested and kept a check on.... To make sure they keep dosing and using the correct compounds..... Thank you skunk